I cant go with her now! They'll start to think I do like her! Shit..I said I would tho..

"Katsuki?"

He looked at her before seeing his friends faces smirking at him.

"No. I'm busy. Just go.." he said as she hesitated.

"Really..? Oh alright. Bye guys." She said smiling to the guys as they waved back smiling only to wait till she left to turn to Katsuki confused.

"DUDE YOU GOOD?!"

"Why didn't you go!?"

"Go!"

"Shut it! I don't need to go! I told you I don't care about her." He said glaring at them as he went back to his phone.

The guys looked at eachother silently before sighing and going back to their phones.

***
_____ walked out of UA and walked to the mall.

It was 5pm so it was a bit busy but she still managed to go to a few stores.

She wanted to buy new clothes. And with luck she found a bunch which she bought.

She even got Mina and Katsuki a gift. She got Mina earings which would match the necklace she already had and Katsuki a angry cat keychain just to piss him off.

When it hit 7:30pm she just left the Mall but little did she know what was waiting for her outside those doors..

***
Twice immediately checked and rechecked the photo before calling Dabi.

Dabi sent him back home as he smirked following her the entire time.

When she left the mall he followed her down the street.

_____ was a good spy. She was great at fighting and winning. And was great at knowing when someone was following her.

She walked slowly glaring. She could sense someone behind her so she turned into an alley where she hid in the shadows.

Dabi looked confused before turning into the alley and stopping.

She wasn't there.

He turned back before she dropped her bags and attacked him.

She started up her lightning and paralyzed him covering his entire body as he stood there in panic glaring at her.

"The hell? The fire freak? What the hell are you doing following me!? Is the league trying to ambush me!?" She yelled glaring as he glared at her trying to start his quirk.

"How bout you let go and I'll tell you." He said but she turned her lightning from purple to black which he started to definitely feel the change of heat.

But with that change he started up his flames and blasted out of her grasps as she glared.

She ran at him turning her lightning bolts into a sword but he dodged every hit.

"Calm down I just wanna talk." He said

"Ya right!" She cut his jacket as he blasted at her and grabbed her arms twisting her and slamming her into the wall.

She winced as he knee'd the back of her thigh as she wasn't able to kick him off.

"LET ME GO!"

He turned her over and covered her mouth grabbing a hold of her hands as he threatened to use his quirk on her.

She glared at him.

"Shut it and listen." Dabi said

"I'm not here to fight you. I'm just curious." He said smirking