Kapter 5

The next day the class went about their classes perusal as ______ followed along.

No one brought up last night's discussion letting it end since they were still trying to get to know her.

Mina had no issue with her. She actually liked ______'s personality and they did hit it off great.

Katsuki on the other hand still didn't trust her. Not until he knew everything about her.

Someone who had so much from Heroes says she wants nothing to do with them..? It made no sense.

So..he watched her the whole day.

She didn't seem to struggle during any combat training. She only ever ignored writing notes or doing class work.

_____ noticed his constant stares and eagle like posture when it came to her.

She hated it.

Izuku even noticed Katuski's strange behavior but when he went to ask Katsuki about it he just got yelled at.

However it didn't last long since _____ confronted Katsuki when they got to the dorms.

The time was 5pm. Most of the class were in their rooms.

But _____ found Katsuki in the kitchen with Kirishima's who was eating.

She walked into the kitchen just wanting to get some food.

"Hey _____. If you're hungry Bakugou here made a killer meal!" Kiri said smiling showing her the grilled chicken and veggies Katsuki made.

Katsuki glared at him

"...alright"

Kirishima looked at her then to Katsuki hoping he'd offer her some to ease the tension.

Katsuki still had his back to her.

Kiri sensed the drama the whole day between the two so he took this chance to leave them alone.

"You can take my seat! I forgot something I'll be back!" Kirishima said to _____ pushing a new plate to her as he ran off.

Katuski looked at him completely annoyed seeing him run off upstairs as ______ looked over at him then down at the plate.

Katsuki hesitated to leave it being awkward now.

She just took the plate. "I didn't know you cooked."

Katsuki looked at her glaring. "The hell. Obviously I'm good at everything."

"Ya. Good at stalking too." She said sitting down in Kiri's seat that was infront of Katsuki.

Katsuki just froze looking at her as she glared.

"So want to explain to me why you were obsessed with me today?" She asked while starting to eat.

Katsuki blushed at the way she said it.

"HAH!? IM NOT OBSESSED WITH YOU! I just don't trust you." Katuski said glaring

"And whys that?"

"You said you hated Heroes."

"I do. I did."

"Yet you're living here and work for the Commission."

"Both that weren't my choice."

"What? The hell you mean wasn't your choice?! You joined the Hero Commission!" Katsuki said.

"What? You think of free will?" She asked

Katsuki stayed silent as she rolled her eyes.

"I was 6 years old. I had no family and the orphanage's were already filled up in my city. Hawks found me and took me to them. That's it." She explained.