Kapter 15

That same night they all met up at the end to head back to UA.

Bellies stuffed and many prizes won.

______ stole Queen Murder from Katsuki for the walk back just hugging it as Mina had her giant avocado plushie in her hands.

"We're mothers!" Mina laughed leaning against ______ as the girls made their way up the stairs.

Kirishima and Katsuki were behind them heading to the same floor.

The guys just smile behind them but the girls were too sleepy to even say goodnight or acknowledge the guys as they just made their way to ______'s room.

Mina just jumped on _____'s bed passing out and cuddling with the plushie as _____ laid down next to her closing her eyes for a second before passing out.

Katsuki and Kirishima let them be as they went to their own rooms to get some rest.

It was past midnight so everyone was tired.

Katsuki stretched changing into sweats and a tank top before getting into bed and rubbing his face.

He checked his phone a faint blush on his face from today.

But before he could even hit his head to the pillow there was a knock at his door.

He got up groaning as he opened it angry before he saw who it was.

"_____?"

She looked exhausted as she just yawned walking into his room.

"I took her."

She said as she moved to put Queen Murder onto his bed.

Katsuki looked at her amused as he shut the door just watching her as he crossed his arms.

"I know."

She didn't even wait before getting into his bed and hugging the plush.

Katsuki glared.

"Hey, don't sleep here!"

"Mina stole my bed.." she mumbled

"Not my problem! Don't steal mine!"

He walked over as she just turned her back to him as she closed her eyes.

"..."

"Move."

She moved more to the wall before turning feeling him lay down she smiled and placed the plush on his chest.

"I'll go..but don't you dare throw her away." She said

Katsuki smiled rolling his eyes but before he could say anything she was already dead asleep.

Her hand still on the plush.

"Uh.._____?"

Fucking hell.

He tried to move but she didn't budge. She was out cold.

He just sighed closing his eyes.

I'll leave in a few minutes..I'll just..go downstairs to sleep..ya..

***
That never happened.
***
That morning Katsuki turned around feeling something tighten in his arms.

He opened his eyes suddenly and froze seeing _____ in his arms.

Her body was facing him. Her face in his chest.

He could feel her breath against his neck which drove him insane.

He tried to pull away but gave up after she wrapped her arms around his body in a tight hold.

He hesitated before wrapping his arms back around her waist