"Oh fuck you."

"Yes please."

"Emmy."

"You said it, not me." He shrugs, smug smile still stuck in place. He walks down the hallway, glancing in each room he passes before turning back to me with a raised eyebrow. "Where is everyone?"

"Game room," I say, rocking on my heels. "Why? You wanna go down and see them?"

"Fuck no." Em snorts a laugh, shaking his head. "I came to see you, not them. I think I'm having Leo withdrawals."

"C'mon then," I nod my head to the staircase, fighting against the blush that his words have triggered. Leo withdrawals...

Emilio gasps, hand on his heart. His eyes twinkle in the same mischievous way they always do when he's about to say something highly inappropriate.

"Leo, my darling." He mocks, a very poor attempt at a British accent. "I've just stepped in the door and you're already trying to take me to bed?" He wiggles his eyebrows up and down suggestively, running his tongue along his bottom lip. "Okay, fine." He sighs, long and dramatic. "I mean what kind of lover would I be if I denied you."

I click my tongue, cheeks burning. "Sometimes, I really don't like you."

His grin only widens at my words. "Didn't Zac ever teach you that it's wrong to lie, amore." He steps closer, his breath fanning across my face.

I roll my eyes, unable to stop my lips from twitching. "Suppose not," I shrug.

I don't give Emilio a chance to respond or tease me any further. Grabbing a gentle hold of his wrist, I pull him up the staircase towards my bedroom.

"Leo," Emilio sings, wrapping my name around his tongue as he elongates each letter.

I turn as he calls for me, raising an eyebrow in question. He's draped across my bed as if he owns it, a low smirk on his lips that already has me internally questioning whether his next words will make me want to kill him or kiss him.

He licks his lips, resting one arm over his head as he bends his left knee, resting his foot against his right calf.

"What are you doing?" I ask, the amusement clear in my tone.

He stares at me, grey eyes sparkling. "Paint me like one of your french girls."

I giggle — fucking giggle.

Emilio's whole face lifts in to the most breathtaking smile I've ever seen. His eyes crinkle, the dimple to the left of his lips showing as he beams at me — as if my laughter is the most blissful sound he's ever heard.

"Shut up," I mutter out, knowing he's going to say something that'll no doubt make me blush for the fiftieth fucking time.

"I didn't say a thing." Emilio says, innocently.

"Yet, you didn't say anything yet—"

His hands grab my hips before I can finish my sentence. He pulls me onto the bed, wrapping his arms around my torso as he buries his face in the crook of my neck, placing a tender kiss against my racing pulse.