Chapter 1

Disclaimer!!! I wrote this when I was in the second grade, and the only reason I have it up here still is because I think it's nice to see how far I've come as a writer, so please excuse my younger self :3

 "Kacchan you can't just pick fights whenever someone talks to me, everyone's going to think your bullying me or something, then you'll get in trouble-"

Katsuki glares at him, then Izuku sees his lips wobbling. This first day of middle school is hard for Katsuki, I mean, he could get rid of anyone who hung around Izuku when they were kids, but now?

There are even more people he needs to watch out for, and the stress and overthinking is making Katsuki's brain overload. His eyes tear up and he clenches his fists, looking down at Izuku's red shoes.

"Your mine, all mine, and all of these useless extras need to fucking know that Izuku!"

Izuku steps closer and hugs Katsuki.

"Katsuki, you know I would never ditch you for any of these extras, you're the only one who matters to me,"

Izuku cups his face so they both look at each other.

"Now come on, smile for me, i hate it when you cry."

Izuku kisses the tears that managed to fall from Katsuki's red eyes, and he grins.

"You're such a dork Izuku." Izuku smiles and kisses his lips.

"Only for you Kacchan."

Katsuki links his arms around Izuku's neck.

"I better be the only one Izuku."

He smiles and lifts Katsuki up, who wraps his legs around his waist.

"You know you are."

Katsuki and Izuku's lips meet in a heated make out session, and later the bell rings for the end of lunch.

"Katsuki-"

Katsuki continues kissing Izuku's neck, humming. Izuku takes a sharp intake of breath, holding back a moan.

"We have to go; we can't be late on the first day-"

Katsuki glares and bites Izuku on the part between his collarbone and neck.

Hard.

Blood oozes out of Izuku moans, biting his tongue to hold back the noises, the pain of biting his tongue making his eyes tear up slightly.

Katsuki pulls away with a satisficed grin, blood on his cheek and all over Izuku's neck and shoulder.

"You look so beautiful when you cry."

Izuku glares, fixing his uniform to cover as much as he can.

"I'm not crying asshole, i bit my tongue. You need to hold back a little Kacchan, we have classes."

As Izuku says this both of them rush to the halls from outside. Katsuki huffs, his brows furrowing in annoyance.

"Yeah Yeah. I fucking hate school."

Both of them burst into the class, bringing all the attention to them. The teacher for this class gives them both a once over.

"I'll have you know that fighting and being late are not allowed. Sit down."

Both of them go to their seats and the teacher turns to write on the white board.

"And Mr. Bakugou, I suggest you clean that blood from your mouth after class."

Izuku glares at Katsuki back who still has his smug grin.

the first part of class goes smoothly enough, both of them understanding what's going on. Then the shit happens.

"Everyone will have an assignment. I know I know, but i don't really care if it's the first day of school."