virginity.

Agata's outfit

Alexandra's outfit

Alexandra's outfit

Alexandra💋💋

Heyy mamas are
you ready?

Yeah

Okay I will be
here in 3 minutes.

Okayy <3

Doorbell rings

“Oh my god, mommy. You look so good today..” she told me. “Yeah, I know. You look goregous” I said back. “Mmm, yeah. Let's go to my car. Okay?” she asked me and I agreed.

In gallery

“I like the dress you're wearing mamas” she said, “Oh, thank you. It's my favourite!! Also, I like the suit you're wearing. It's giving daddy vibes. HAHAHA” I just laughed. “Hm, yeah. It's supposed to do..”.

After one hour

“Alex? Can I ask you something?” I asked. “Sure, go ahead.” she replied. “So.. are you into someone?.. sorry, nevermind. Okay?” I told her, “Yeah, I think so. Im into some girl. She's pretty, has beautiful eyes, nice hair. Also, she's short and i'm into short girls. Only girls. I'm lesbian. But uh, I don't think she's into me. She doesn't look like she's into girls. Uh, how sad. What about you?” she said.

I was confused. I started thinking if It's about me but.. why someone would love me. I'm not pretty and the girl she's into is fucking pretty, has nice hair and beautiful eyes.. She's fucking lucky. Also i'm sorry for Alexandra the girl isn't into her, because she isn't into girls.

“HEY AGATA ARE YOU THERE?” Alex shouted. “FUCK. I meant yeah I am. I was just thinking about something, sorry” I said. “What were you thinking? And I questioned you like 5 minutes ago what about you. Do you like someone?” she just said. “Ooh, it was nothing. Also yeah, I like someone.. it's a girl. She has big eyes that I love. I want to stare at her eyes for hours.. and she has pretty hair. Don't tell anyone, but I wanna fuck her so bad.. She makes me horny. Everytime I see her I want to masturbate.” I replied.

Wait, did I tell her everything I want to do to her? Yeah. I did. I think she must be confused right now.

Alex grabbed my hand and went to the bathroom with me. Huh? Did she know something?

She was staring at me like no one else did. It was like magic, I felt loved again. She grabbed my neck and then started to kiss me. She slided her tongue through mine. Then she stopped.

“Mmm. So, do you want to be my girl?” she questioned. “Uhm.. I.. think so.”.

She lifted my dress. What the fuck? Are we going to have sex here? Damn I'm begging.

Before she did something she asked me if it's okay with me. I said yes, because I always wanted to have sex with someone like her.

I didn't have panties. She started to rub my clit by her fingers. “More Daddy please!” I shouted. “Shhh baby girl. You must be quiet. You aren't allowed to shout, princess. Do you understand?” she said. “M-hmm.. Yeah Daddy, I understand..”. “Good girl.”.

She slided her fingers into my pussy. Fuck! It felt soo good. She knew I enjoyed it. She started to fuck me. Two minutes later I was about to cum.

“Mmm little slut wanna cum hm?” she questioned and I nodded. She slapped my butt. This bitch told me to use my fucking words. And I did.

“Yes Daddy” I said. She slapped my butt one more time. “You're naughty girl. You need to be punished..” she whispered to my ear. “Please Daddy” I said back.

“We're going to my house, okay?” she asked. “Sure” I nodded, “Sure what?” she said while slapping my butt. “Uh, sure daddy.” I replied, “Good girl”.