.give me a chance.

Start from the beginning

Mom helped me walk downstairs. Liam and Dad were seated on the couch. I gave them a smile and after that Liam helped me walking. We waved our bye to mom and Dad and walked out of the house. My eyes immediately scanned Zayn's window which was closed. Liam went to bring the car from the garage.

"Looking for someone special?" I heard a mascular voice. I shifted my eyes down from the window and saw my boyfriend standing there smiling at me dressed in his famous jacket. I walked to him and hugged him tightly as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, you look beautiful." he complimented. "It's your jacket that you forgot at my place last night." I kissed his cheeks. He smiled

"I left it on purpose. I knew you loved my jacket. It smells better than yours." he joked and placed his hand on my waist. sparks. butterflies. even rats and other animals started playing in my stomach. His one touch makes me go crazy. Why has he to be so flawless?

"Yeah, whatever." I laughed. "I leave my sister for few minutes and then you come and take her away." Liam came walking to us.

"Can't help myself. She has that power of tempting me towards her." Zayn flashed a smile to Liam.

I'm so damn lucky, I guess the luckiest sister to have Liam as the elder brother. I know, whatever the situation will be, how so ever will the time be, he'll always be there for me.

"She is special." Liam said in an obvious tone.

"Trust me. For both of us." Zayn agreed to my brother and hugged him. It was their man hug. I stood there tugging my palm in my back pocket.

"So you both have already started sharing clothes, but this can't be counted. You both have the same jacket." Liam joked.

"Yeah, we do it the same way you and Lauren do." I teased him and pinched his cheek playfully.

"Are you ready to submit the project?" Zayn asked me. I nodded. "Can I tag along with you on your bike?" I asked him with a cute puppy face. "NO." they both almost yelled at the same time. I giggled, covering my ears with my hand.

"But why?"

"You're not strong enough to take all these risks right now. Now get back in the car before I forcefully make you sit in the car." Liam tried to be angry but he failed which made me laugh even more.

"You can't do that. If I wasn't strong enough for anything, I would've left you since a long time ago. I'm strong enough to bear you, so I can hold onto this too." I rolled my eyes on him while he just let out a chuckle. "But I know Zayn will save me from you and let me ride with him on the bike.."

"No babe." Zayn stated. "Liam is right this time. You can't risk your stitches on that bike of mine." Liam got a chance to let out an evil-ish laugh.

"Now I see, none of you are on my side. I feel like a left over." I faked a cry. "But I know how to ride a bike and now I'm not afraid. I trust you."

"Yeah, we all know you can ride a bike." he joked. "And I know that you trust me. But I can't take a risk. I drive rash."

"Oh god, I'm dating such a boring guy." I hissed.

"This boring boyfriend of yours cares about you. He knows what is good for your health." Zayn explained himself. "C'mon babe, listen to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go Liam." I dragged Liam to the car and turned and stick my tongue out, teasing Zayn. He laughed and blew a kiss towards me.

-----------

* At college *

I felt like a hundred sparkling eyes on me. Yes, because I and Zayn submitted our project which I was unaware of that he narrated the love story of "Zophia". Yes, he wrote about me and him, our story. From starting to the end, from our first fight till the first kiss we shared after being in a relationship.