Chapter Ten: Done!

Vote and comment lovelies ❤️
I hope everyone has a merry Christmas 🎄🫶🏼.

"Stiles!" Jackson shouts as he enters the room. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?"

"Why the fuck is she here?" Erica growls dangerously.

"Your neck." Scott says gently. "Did she do this?"

"Guys I'm fine, really. You don't have to worry." He looks from Avery's body on the ground to his friends. "Wait, how did you know I was in here? That something was wrong?"

"Jackson heard your heart beating like crazy, he ran out of class and messaged all of us." Scott explains to his best friend.

"And when Isaac told us you missed first period we knew something was up." Liam adds.

"Why in the world is Coach holding a taser right now?" Lydia wonders.

"My dad gave him one, he explained everything. Although Coach already knew." Allison informs the group.

"Sti, are you sure you're okay?" Scott asks again. Worry clear in his voice.

"I promise I'm fine."

"Where is he?"

Stiles whines pathetically. "Oh no. No. No. No. You guys did not call Derek. Please tell me you didn't call Derek."

"We didn't. Jackson called Peter."

"Oh my god!" Great dealing with one Hale is bad enough now he has to deal with two? Ugh!

"Throw me under the bus like that again and I'll run you over without a second thought." Jackson promises Theo.

"Stiles?" And Derek sounds generally concerned. His face goes through many emotions in the short span of five seconds. Anger, relief, frustration, fear, then right back to utter fury when his eyes land on his neck.

Derek rushes forward and gently grabs Stiles' chin, he moves it up, down, side to side, then back up; getting a better look at the bruises that are already forming and the bloody indents from Avery's non human nails. Derek then turns his own head to the women laying on the ground unconscious. His eyes then meet Coach's. Huh.

"I'll take my leave now." Finstock informs them all too casually. Like this is an everyday thing that happens. Well he isn't far off is he? "Clean my locker room up."

"Idiots. Any idiot can just stroll through these halls. Hey, principal dumbass, I don't remember your name and I don't care what it is. But lets have a little chat." Is all they hear as Coach exits.

"Can you move your hand? I'm fine."

"You're not fine. What happened?"

"We just had a friendly conversation."

"Friendly? Stiles - "

"Just take me home. I don't want to talk right now."

"I'll take him. You guys deal with her." Peter orders them as he enters. No room for any arguments.

"But - "

"Great idea uncle Pete." Stiles cuts off the alpha. "Lets go. But don't kill her, yeah? We don't want to start a war." With that Stiles walks out.

~~

"So, what exactly did little miss stuck up say to you to make you treat my nephew the way you just did?"

"Seriously? I do not need an escort. You can get out of my room now."

Peter doesn't leave though. He sits in the vacant desk chair and spins around once as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Stiles throws his hands in the air in annoyance. "Why do you Hales never listen?"

"Must be a family trait." The oldest Hale says seriously. "Now that we have that all sorted out. Tell me, what did Avery say to get your panties in this much of a twist?" He knows the only way to make Stiles talk is to rile him up. It's his specialty at this point.

"She wanted to kill me; she had her hands around my throat. I think that gives me a right to have my panties - that I don't even wear fuck you very much - in a damn twist, Peter."

"Plenty of people have tried to kill you. Hell, I've tried before. Thank the heavens I didn't. You are the only useful one. So, let's skip the dramatics and tell me what this is really about."

"That's my point, Dude! I'm sick and tired of being supernatural bait!"

"What exactly are you trying to say, Stiles?"

"I'm saying I'm done! Now get the fuck out!"

Peter hesitated as he watched Stiles closely. His chest is rising and falling rapidly with anger. But it didn't speed up nor skip over a single word. He didn't hesitate. Stiles is being serious. Peter nods once. "We'll, I won't stay where I am not welcomed. Do us all a favor and don't forget to clean your wounds, yes?"

"I - Peter - Wait - "

But peter didn't stop. He kept going.

"God dammit!" He yells as he slams his bedroom door shut. He then slides his back down it, running his hands down his face. Trying and failing to keep the tears at bay.

~~

"What did you do with the she - wolf's body?" Peter asks as he enters the loft.

"We didn't kill her, Peter." Derek really shouldn't expect less at this point.

"What a shame." Peter pouts. "Well, if her body is not scattered in the the desert in tiny, tiny pieces where is she?"

"Do you remember what I did to Stiles? When I hit him in the head with that car part of his?"

Peter nods and smirks happily "I do."

"She's in a most disgusting dumpster. I had a friend of Boyd's to make sure he throws a lot of things away today." Erica is way too giddy about it. But who could blame her? "She better learn to not fuck with my family again." She fiercely states.

"Very good." The beta praises. Kicking his boots on up on the coffee table. Lydia instantly knocked them off.

"How is Stiles?" Scott asks with those big brown puppy dog eyes.

"He's rattled to say the least. He says he's done."

Everyone waited for Peter to elaborate but he doesn't.

"What exactly does "done" mean?" Cora is the one to ask.

"Does he mean the whole pretending to be with Derek plan?" Isaac asks right after.

Peter shakes his head "with the supernatural. Aka us."

"What?" "He would never do that." "He'd never abandon us." "Was those his exact words?" "Why?" "You must of heard him wrong." "There's no way he's serious, Right?"

"I'll go talk to him." Derek decides.

"No you most certainly will not." Peter shuts that idea down real quick.

"No?" "What do you mean no?" "Are you out of your freakin' mind?" "Let him go!"

"He just needs time and space. We owe him that much after everything he has been through and done for us." The wolf explains. "Plus he's angry. If Derek goes right now, he will just piss Stiles off even more."

To be continued...
Vote and comment loves🥰