Chapter Five: Too Many Hales.

Vote and comment babes 🤍🥰

When the three boys arrived back at the loft there was another car parked in the usual empty lot. Stiles was very curious to know who it is.

At first he thought it might have been alpha Brown, but Derek and Isaac seem to be at ease and not on edge so they must know who's here.

"You really need to fix the elevator." Stiles mumbles halfway up the million flights of stairs.

"The threats could get up to the loft quicker if it worked." Was Derek's explanation to not fixing it.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to die of a heart attack or exhaustion before I - hey! Put me down, Derek!" The human squawks and flails around.

"You complain too much."

Isaac had to stop because he's doubled over laughing so hard.

Stiles sees his phone in his hand, he probably took a picture.

Rude.

On the bright side, he has the perfect view of the alpha's ass.

He pinches it and Derek growls "stop that."

Stiles and Isaac both cackled loudly the rest of the way up.

~

Derek drops Stiles on the couch in a heap. The boy is still giggling.

"What did you do to my nephew? He looks more grumpy than usual."

"Stiles." Isaac wheezes out. "Stiles pinched his ass."

That made the two boys go into another fit of giggles.

Peter chuckles fondly. His pack hasn't been this happy in a long time.

"Oh, how I missed that Stilinski charm."

That voice sobered Stiles up real fast "Cora?"

Cora squealed and tackled the boy on the couch "It's so good to see you again."

Stiles hugged the girl back just as tightly. "It's good to see you."

"Isaac!" Cora again squealed way too loudly hugging the life out him.

"I missed you, Cor."

"I missed you, Iz."

"Not that I'm not excited you're here but why are you back?" Stiles asked curiously.

"When Peter called and filled me in on your little plan there was no way in hell I was going to miss you two making a fool of yourselves."

"So, you came back just to watch us probably, most likely die? How sweet of you sister. You really shouldn't have." Derek deadpans.

"I also missed your ugly face." Cora teases as she hugged her brother with all the wolf strength she could muster. She really missed her family.

"I missed you as well."

"And how long are you gracing us with your presence my favorite niece?"

"I'm your only niece." She pauses for a second then adds "which is kind of your fault." There's no heat behind her words, it's all lighthearted. "I'm not sure though."

"Yes, well, that wasn't my finest hour. But you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want."

"Thanks uncle Peter."

~~

The next morning Stiles woke up to hushed voices, giggles, and grunting. Once he sat up and rubbed his eyes, he sees Derek working out... shirtless. Yet again. Stiles falls back onto the bed with a groan. Seriously, how much does one werewolf need to work out??

Cora laughs loudly from the kitchen.

Which rude.

"Cora, stop teasing the boys. They cannot help that they are crushing on one another." Says Peter from the couch, book in hand.

That made the youngest Hale choke on whatever she was eating and then proceeded to laugh obnoxiously.

Again, rude.

At that Stiles wriggled his brows suggestively, flashing Derek a smirk. "Are you crushing on me Mr. Hale?"

Said man rolled his eyes "oh please." He waves the thought away with a flick of his wrist. "For that I'd have to be even remotely attracted to you."

Lucky for them - more like lucky for Derek - he was a great liar.

Cora smacked the back of her brother's head.

"Ow!" The alpha growled. "What the hell."

"Say some dumb shit again and I'll kill you myself." She says sweetly.

"I was just kidding. Jeez."

"I'm going back to bed." The human says as he puts a pillow over his face.

"Stiles, you're the one who wanted to train remember? specifically your strength." Derek reminds him.

"Well, I do. I squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube . Twice a day in fact."

Derek just gave him a 'why-do-I-even-try' look. Well, he gave the pillow over said boys face that look.

Cora cackles "I'm so glad I have a night in shining armor to protect me."

"I'm surrounded by too many Hales." Stiles said grumpily. Burying himself further into the comfortable warm bed.

At that Derek rips the blankets from the bed. "Up."

Stiles squeaked and fell out "way too many Hales." He again grumbled.

~~

Theo and Liam are currently lying in bed, foreheads pressed together. They're just gazing into each other's eyes and taking it all in. Everything is silent.

That is until Liam suddenly sneezes and Theo falls out of bed with a hard thud.

The young beta winces "are you okay?"

The chimera holds up a thumb "I'm fine." He chuckles and sits back on the bed. "So, when are we telling the others about us?"

"What's today?"

"Saturday."

"Okay let me think - never."

"Why? Scott will be cool with it."

"It's not Scott I'm worried about." Liam tells his boyfriend. "It's Stiles, he - "

"He hates me." Theo finishes his sentence.

"Hate is a strong word."

"Well, Stiles has very strong emotions."

Liam groans in defeat. Stiles still doesn't like Theo. But, after some time he could change his mind right?

"Hey, come here." Theo snuggles back under the blankets, holding Liam. "We'll figure something out."

Liam nods as he lays his head on the were-coyote's chest. They can figure it all out later. For now he'll just bask in his happiness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

CORA IS BACK BABY! I might keep her around 🤩🤩

Vote and comment loves ♥️🥰