Chapter Seven:Dinner With The Brown's

Vote and comment loves 🫶🏼
Pt.1 🫣

Stiles stayed held up in his room all weekend. Derek has kept sneaking in through his window like the creeper he is.

"Derek, I told you twenty times, I do not want to see the Brown's. Once was enough!" He shouts but his blanket muffles it. Which was so rudely ripped from his body. "What the hell, dude!"

"They are going to figure out this whole thing is a lie if you don't do your part." Derek all but growled.

"My part?" Stiles angrily growled back as he stood. Pointing a finger in his amazingly toned chest. "My part? I've done my part. I met the dick. He doesn't like me."

Derek backs Stiles into the door, breathing rather hard.

The human swallows thickly licking his lips.

Derek's eyes follow the motion.

Stiles looks from the wolf's beautiful green / grey eyes to his lips. Then back up.

Derek was about to lean in when his father knocked on the door.

"Everything okay in there, kiddo? Who are you talking to?"

"Yeah, dad." Stiles says breathlessly. Still starring into the alphas' eyes.

Said man steps back, going to sit on the edge of the human's bed.

Stiles opens his door "it's just Derek."

John looks from his son to where Derek is sitting. Derek is fully clothed. Stiles on the other hand is just in his boxers.

Ah hell. "Shit. This isn't what it looks like."

"I sure hope not." The sheriff scolds as he places his hand on his gun holster. "I have to get to work. I'll see you later."

"Later pops. Be safe."
~
"The Brown's want to come over for dinner." Derek tells the human as soon as the sheriff pulls out of the drive.

Stiles groans in defeat "fine I'll be there. Now please go."

Derek hesitated as he raked his eyes over Stiles' chest but he nods and leaps out of the still open window just as he was told to do.

Stiles stalks over to the window and slams it shut, locking it this time. He then goes to his night stand and grabs his phone. He dials Erica's number and waits for her to answer.

"What Stilinski?" She sneers as she answered on the third ring.

Stiles pulled the phone away from his ear to look at the time and winces it's eight o'clock in the morning... on a Sunday whoops.

"I'm having a crisis." He blurts out.

"You mean you finally figured out your in love with my alpha." She rephrases easily without missing a beat.

"What? No I most certainly am not. Why would you say that?" his voice a couple octaves higher than normal by the end.

"Yes you are. Just accept it."

"No - you're wrong! Erica?" He pulls the phone away from his ear again. She hung up. Rude.

He then dials Peter's number. He answers on the sixth ring. "What do I owe the pleasure?"

"You're the voice of reason." Stiles starts. "Sometimes. Anyway, I'm having a crisis. Like a world ending crisis."

"You figured out your feelings for my nephew and are finally ready to settle down?" He boldly assumes.

"What? No! Why does everyone keep saying that!"

"Oh, so you haven't realized you're in love with Derek? Then why am I entertaining this conversation?"

"Wh - "

"Bye Stiles." And with that the oldest wolf hung up.

"What the actual fuck." He mumbles to himself.

He dials another number and waits for her to answer.

"Stiles, this better be life or death."

"I'm having a crisis, Lyds. You're my only hope."

"Oh thank god. You finally figured out you're in love. What exactly can I help you with?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" He sounded hysterical even to his own ears.

"Because it's true. Again, can I help you with anything? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Lydia, are you coming back to bed?"

"Oh my god! Is that - And she hung up. Great. Everyone has lost their damn minds."

~~

"So, are we going to talk about it?" Derek asks his beta without looking up from the book he's currently reading.

"What exactly would we need to talk about?"

"You - do you have feelings for Scott?"

"I have no idea wha - "

"Isaac, I see how you look at him. You like him. And that's okay."

The beta sighs "fine, yes. I like him. I just don't want to tell him."

"You should be honest."

"And what if it ruins our friendship? Or what if it causes a rift between our packs? What about Allison? I can't do that to her."

This time Derek does look up to meet Isaac's eyes. "Trust me, he likes you. And as for Allison she may just surprise you both."

Isaac nods "thanks Der."

"Anytime kid."

~~

Stiles showed up to the loft ten minutes early and he's so glad that he did. He just decided that tonight will be a great night.

"Why are you smiling?" The alpha asks the human.

"What? Can't I just be happy?"

"Theo tripped and fell in the parking lot." Scott informs the other alpha.

Derek sighs deeply as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "Do I need to remind you again that you need to be civilized tonight?"

Stiles gasped innocently in mock offense "No sir, I will be on my best behavior. Promise."

Derek can see the mischief in the boys eyes' though. It's going to be a long night.

~

"Stiles, why don't you sit by me?" Bernard suggests.

"I always sit by my boyfriend. Thanks for the offer though." Stiles smiles nicely as he sits.

Peter than sits by Bernard. Flashing him a predatory grin.

Shit. Maybe he should have sat beside the beta. Oh well.

"So, not all of you are weres'." Andrew observes.

"No. Lydia is a banshee, Theo is a were-coyote; a chimera if you will. Jackson is half wolf half Kanima. Allison is human but a huntress. Her father is human as well and is a hunter. And Deputy Parrish couldn't make it but he is a hellhound." Peter informs the man.

Andrew nodded as he took a bite of his steak. "And does it not affect the two alphas at all? The fact that Hale's mate is in a different pack?"

"No sir." Scott shakes his head. "It obviously took some time adjusting seeing as my scent is being constantly covered. That still irks me somedays. But Stiles is my brother. If he's happy I'm happy. Were one big pack and family anyway. It's not all that different from any other day."

Stiles puts a hand over his heart "I love you bro."

"Love you man." He smiles with a big dopey grin.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote and comment babes ❤️‍🔥