"alec sit down"magnus speaks quietly, holding gracie in his lap, she just lays her head against his chest staring towards the open balcony doors.

alec does so, sitting on the sofa infront of them just watching as gracie numbly stares.

" i shoudl be getting back to the insitue"alec speaks rubbing a hand on the back of his neck.

"you will do no such thing alexander" magnus speaks his tone making gracie look up at him with wide eyes." sorry darling" he speaks brushing her hair down on her head before averting his eyes back to alec."she needs us right now...dont you dare leave when she needs us the most"magnus almost threatens making alecs eyes widen before he nods back.

"its fine" gracie speaks, her voice coming out weak and tired making both boys look towards her." he has important things to do magnus" she speaks sighing making magnus frown sadly pulling her aginst him more." let him go, ill be alright"she sadly mutters making alec watch her sadly before looking towarda magnus.

unhappily magnus niods his head allowing the showhunter to stand up and glance towards gracie one final time before he leaves the apartment fully.

another hour had passed and magnus was making the girl a snack as she sits on a chair ojn the balcony looking out at the city, her face still numb . magnus had tried to get some sort of explanation to why she ran off. or what was going threw her head but she refused to speak,]

"im usless..." she mutters staring straight at the large bulidng infront of her as magnus comes walking towards the balcony, the moment he stepped on the ledge she spoke." i cant fight...im not smart...im useless" she speaks shaking her head brushing the tear that rolled down her cheek away.

after hearing her speak magnus frowns looking at her instantly shaking his head.

"gracelynne i never want to hear such foul words come out of your mouth ever again." he speaks his tone serious making her still not looking away fromt he city, he places the bowl of fruit he had prepared on the table next to her chair before crouching down infront of her." listen me to." he speaks grabbing her chin lightly. at first she tried to look away from him before hslowly making eye contact." you are not useless, far from it" he tells him making her shake her head.

"your wrong"she speaks shaking her head pulling away from him.

"darling im never wrong"magnus says smirking making her lightly chuckle."i brought you some fruit" he speaks picking up the bowl before showing her.

"im not hungry" she speaks shaking her head, magnus didnt push her, knowing she was fragile at the moment.

"i know this is probably not the best time to ask but...how would you feel about being little?" he questions placing his hand on her knee making her shurg her shoulders.

"i dont really know.." she speaks looking down.

"i know its been awhile...but maybe it could help you tae a break from everything for a couple hours"magnus speaks smiling happily looking up at her making gracie shurg once again."well...i was going to maybe have a nice bubble bath and then maybe watch a movie in bed if you fancy it" he speaks standing up his tone shifting to a happy joyful one.

he notices the slight shift in her eyes when he mentions bubbles but doesnt comment on it.

"i am really disgusting" she speaks looking down at her clothes seeing the sweat marks that cover the t-shirt she was wear.

after sitting in the bath for not that long,. magnus's front to her back, she sighed laying back against his chest.

 he could feel how tense she was. making him frown for a moment before reching out of the bath tub for his exspensive body wash. after placing a drop on his hand he slowly rubs his palms over her shoulders making her tense even more for a second before she eases into it allowing him to massage the knots from her shoulders.

almost like magic" hehehe" the moment the tense feeling weight on her shoulders was gone, her eyes fixated on the small basket of toys magnus had gotten her for when she stays over and is little.

"see anything you like sweetheart?" he questions noticing how she stares at the basket.

"duck" she mutters, a small yeloow duck sits on the top of the pile of toys.

magnus slowly reaches over grabbing the dukc for the girl before placing it in the water next to her making her watch it smiling as it moves in the water.

infact, this is how he slowly helped her down into being little. each time she would get bored of the toy infront of her and her eyes would go back towards the basket magnus would smile and hand her another one.

he managed to wash himself as well as her and her hair as she plays with the toys, and by the time  he got himself out of the bath and dress,he pulled her out of the bath giggiling happily,

magnus throws her in a towel onto his large bed making her squeal out.

"wheres my little girl go?"he questions, as she grabs a pillow hiding behind it before moving it away giggiling." there she is!" magnus speaks happily grabbing at her sides tickiling making her squeal out laughing." let me find you something to wear sweetheart" he speaks as she gasps catching her breath watching him walk towards his wardrobe before pulling out a clean t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

with little to no struggle at all he managed to change her and get her into the bed sleeping soundfully with her rabbit tucked under her arm, magnus went about the partment cleaning up the bathroom and other things awaiting for her to wake.

look i know some people arent going to be happy with the fact alec reacted so strangely but i rpomise it will all be explained xxx