029-Maternity Shoot

"Mommy I want big Beans!!" My son says after a while of Bluey episodes.

All 3 of us (Myself, Rose, Kit) stare at my son blankly.

Kit sort of surprised says "big Beans? Does that mean he has to like...pass a large amount of gas?"

I shook my head no. "I think I know what he means." I turn my head to my son, who seated next to me. "Honey, you told me earlier that penguin you have now is Baby Beans. Does that mean the massive one is Big Beans?" I asked him.

"Yea mommy. Baby Beans is getting sad without her mommy. They need to be together." He starts to whine.

"But sweetheart, you know where the big one is don't you? It's back up at Seth's...we don't wanna go back."

"But he could hurt her mommy! I don't want that! Get him back!" Archer starts uncontrollably sobbing in his hands.

I look over to the married couple, unsure want to do. That is until Rose speaks up.

"If you want I'll send Kit with you. You two can go together while I watch Archer, really I don't mind.."

I look to her with a soft smile. "Are you sure you don't mind? I mean he has plenty of toys in his spare bag he packed."

"Yes of course we're sure. Come on I'll go with you." Kit says pulling me off of the couch, the two of us exiting his apartment.

We make our way to Seth's floor, and apartment number. I think to myself for a second.

What if he's in there with another girl and I was right?

We should've disguised ourselves.

"Well if he's in there with another girl I beat him up and throw the girl out,or just make her watch." Kit whispered

"Did I say that out loud?"

He nodded back to me.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and braces myself for whatever came.

Nothing. The lights in the kitchen are off, the only light glowing was the lamp next to the couch. He always kept that on.

I use that light to guide myself to Archers old room. No lights were on except that lamp, even the doors were closed. Except Archers.

I flipped on his light, and as if perfectly waiting for us, was the big penguin. There was a note attached to the beak. Kit right behind me walks in the room with me.

I take off the note and try to read it, but the light in the room turned off before I could read a single word.

I grab onto Kit, I was terrified. He knows I hate the dark.

"Who's in here?" I call out. Dang it. Havent I learned from those movies?

"The question is who is this man?" The light turns on and reveals Seth in the door way.

He's pointing to Kit with a baseball bat.

"How did you get in here? You weren't here when we came in?"

"You didn't answer me." Seth demanded.

"To be fair you didn't answer her either." Kit spoke up, frightened.

"What? Just tel me who you are man! Why are you in my house?"

"My names Kit...uhhh we were just coming to get Archers penguin."

"Are you dating her now? She find a new toy already?"

"Married-"

"You married her already? Did she not tell you we were set to be married?!"

"Not to me Seth. He's married to another woman." I answered for him.

Seth looks me dead in the eye. "Whatever you say." He drops the bat, and in a snap changes his attitude. "Did you at least read the note?" He asked with a smile.

"No."

He makes a gesture for me to read it.

Open all the doors one by one, to reveal some fun.

I was confused.

"I was hoping that you wouldn't open any of the doors to begin with." He smiled.

"This man is confusing." Kit laughed.

"Okayyy.."

I begin with the bedroom that used to be mine and Seth's.

I open the door to reveal a crib built and painted. Inside the crib was a baby doll, switch another note.

Next go to the bathroom, you'll need to look your best.

I head across the hall to the bathroom.

I open the door and turn on the lights to reveal my mother holding a makeup bag and a beautiful maternity dress.

"Mom? What are you doing here?"

Once I was dressed and all in makeup..

We went to the kitchen for my last surprise.

The North Star boys (minus Kane and Darren), all of Seth's friends (Sam colby Kat Tara all them) and my father and sister were crammed in there with a photographer that had her light and camera.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"It's a surprise maternity shoot!" Kit answered.