009-Pancakes

The next morning I find my self on the floor, curled up in a ball with the fuzzy blanket.

I have no clue how I ended up there.

I push myself up and stand, still for a moment. I didn't want to get dizzy.

I stare at Seth now laying on the bed alone, softly snoring.

I didn't want to wake him up so I decided it would be best to go downstairs for the time being.

I slowly tiptoe over to the door and close it. I make my way down the long dimly lit hallway, just barely able to see the kitchen light on.

Who else is up? I wondered to myself.

I crept quietly down the stairs and into the kitchen, met with Colby cooking pancakes.

"Smells yummy." I muttered still sleepy, sitting at the empty table.

"Thanks, I burnt the first like..3 though. I'm surprised the smoke alarms stayed off." Colby said laughing placing a stack of two pancakes in front of me, along with butter and syrup.

"My goodness how?" I ask him.

"Hey cut me some slack I haven't cooked in a while. It's usually Sam. But he's...Yunno."

"Yea.." I agreed.

He sat down with his plate and two bottle of water. "How was the movie?" Colby asked.

"To be honest I forget. I woke up on the floor this morning.."

"What did you end up choosing?"

"I don't know...I forget. I think it was from marvel franchise though." I shrugged.

"Fair enough."

For a good 4 minutes there was nothing but silence, and the occasional bird chirp. That is until Seth finally came down.

"What is going on here?" He asked hugging me good morning and kissing the top of my head.

"I woke up and smelt pancakes and came to discover Colby cooking them."

"Did he burn any?" Seth asked looking directly at Colby for the answer.

"3." Colby replied sipping the last drops from his water before discarding his bottle and doing away with his dish. "I'm gonna go wake up Sam, see how he's feeling." With that he was off.

"How did you sleep?" I asked Seth.

Seth told me that I slept alright, and said he noticed I got out of the bed really early this morning and never returned. 

"That's because I didn't leave, Seth. I fell in the floor and didn't realize until I woke this morning."

"My mistake, sorry." He muttered before scarfing down the rest of his pancakes.

Just then Sam and Colby enter.

"Did you sleep well Sam?" Seth asked him.

Sam nodded and headed to the fridge for water. "I did, still have a slight headache."

"Take these, Seth said it's helped him before and it helps me." I say texting into a drawer and getting out some pills.

Seth and I get up to throw our things away, "when do you two want to head out?" Sam asked us.

Seth looked at me, I shrugged. "Whenever we guess."

"How's 11 sound? Gives us half an hour?" Sam asked.

Seth and I agree then head upstairs to get changed.

I ended up putting on a maroon pair of jeans along with a long sleeve white shirt of Seths, I was also sporting a pair of tan boots.

Seth wore black pants, white converse, and the same exact white shirt that I had.

"Ready...twin.?" I snicker at him ruffling his hair.

"As ready as I'll ever be my goof."