Peculiar Sightings

Start from the beginning

Bobbi had told Aaron about when Yelena tried to kill her just to get back at Aaron, and he didn't know how to respond to that. Aaron wanted to talk to Yelena about it, but he had no way of contacting her.

Bobbi and Kate kept in touch. She's actually been doing well as the new Hawkeye. Kate did say that she might drop by LA if she got the chance.

Aaron asked Jimmy if he could integrate Jimmy's A.I., GAZ, to his loft, which he gladly did so.

Aaron is now driving on the streets of Los Angeles. He was getting groceries for a dinner he and Bobbi planned to have with his mother, Mia, as well as Jimmy, Gwen, and Charlotte.

He parked in front of the apartment building and took the groceries out of the trunk. He then took the elevator and then walked along the hallway before entering the loft.

(A/N: Stop the music)

Aaron: I'm home! I got the groceries!

Bobbi's voice was heard from upstairs.

Bobbi: Put them in the kitchen!

Aaron went to the kitchen and placed the groceries on the counter. He then saw Charlotte on the TV playing God of War: Ragnarök. He was actually kind of glad Santa Monica stuck to their guns and went for the Norse Mythology versions of the characters instead of playing it safe with the real life versions.

Charlotte: (sighs) I swear, Týr is a bitch.

Bobbi: Language!

Charlotte: Sorry.

Aaron chuckles before beginning to prepare dinner.

Timeskip

Aaron, Bobbi, Charlotte, Mia, Gwen, and Jimmy were currently having dinner.

While they were talking, the doorbell rung.

Aaron wiped his hands with a handkerchief before looking through the peephole and saw the last person he wanted to see.

Aaron: (to the others) It's Ross.

Immediately, Jimmy put his housing unit on his chest and double-tapped it to form his Cobalt suit. Bobbi grabbed both her batons while Mia grabbed a nearby baseball bat. Charlotte was about to get her web shooters ready, but Gwen stopped her, since they didn't want Ross to know who the Ghost Spider and the Sun Spider really are.

Aaron opened the door slightly and saw the 2009 General Shepherd-looking ass bitch himself, Thaddeus Ross.