19th Dec : AJ Cook

Y/N pov

Y/N pov

AJ decided to drag me to a club with her friends. Truthfully I would rather stay at home and watch a movie cuddling my favourite girls but she had other plans and she knows I can't say no to her.

"Are you almost ready Y/N/N?" She called out from the bathroom.

"I've been ready for ages." I shouted back. "I honestly don't know why it takes women hours to get ready." I mumbled.

"So we can look like this." She spoke making my head snap in her direction. She wore a light blue dress with her blonde hair wavy hanging off of her shoulders. My mouth hung open as I stepped towards her.

"You look stunning." I whispered as I pulled her into a searing kiss. I smirked when she tried to hide a moan. "Let's go.' I said as I gave her ass a squeeze causing her to whimper.

"Jerk." She whispered as she followed me out of the room. I smirked as we walked out into the awaiting car. The whole ride I kept my hand on her thigh rubbing it teasingly.

Once we were in the club, she went to greet her friends while I went to get us both a drink. Once I had returned to her she smiled gratefully as I handed her her drink. I watched as she conversed with her friends. Having fun and celebrating the holiday with them.

"Let's dance." She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the dancefloor. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine rested on her hips. Our bodies moved in sync to the music as we danced sensually. It was when she turned around and pressed her ass into my crotch. That was the moment I couldn't control myself.

Before we knew it, we were in an empty bathroom. Her front resting on the locked door. Her underwear around her ankles as her dress was hiked up. I thrust my cock into her aching cock in the bathroom of a club. I didn't care that anyone could try to walk in.

Her moans were all I could hear. The loud music became a distant white noise. I kissed her neck, sucking harshly making her force herself back into me.

"Fuck. I'm close." She said as I rested my hand on her hip and the back of her neck. Pushing her harder against the door. If the music wasn't so loud, you could hear the door rattle on it's hinges as she was pressed against the varnished wood. I increased my pace chasing my own high.

"Me too." I husked as I pulled all the way out and slammed right back in causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"Y/N!" She screamed as she came all over my cock as I unloaded into her womb. I slow down and loosened my hold on her before pulling out and turning her to face me.

"Should we head home." I suggested as she nodded as she kissed me. We both fixed ourselves before we left the bathroom. We didn't bother saying goodbye wanting to go home and finish what we started.

AN

Another chapter guys. Please let me know what you think