4th Dec : Taylor Swift.

The First Snow

The First Snow

Y/N pov

I was picking Taylor up from the studio. Taylor and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. So I decided to use my car and drive. It was the beginning of December and it was just the perfect time for getting warm in front of the fire underneath a cuddly blanket.

I decided to walk inside the studio and I saw her inside the booth doing some last minute touch ups on her record. I couldn't help but smile at how at ease she seemed inside.

"Hey, you're early." She beamed as she stepped out of the booth.

"Yeah, it's cold out and it's started to snow so." I told her as she smiled excitedly

"Just let me finish up here, we just have a little bit more to jig with and then we're done." She told me as she led me to the sofa before she disappeared back inside the booth.

I watched in awe as she was in her element. This was exactly what she was born to do. Just watching her be so carefree and natural.

"Ok, are you ready?" She asked me as I nodded and got to my feet. She put on her coat and the scarf she stole from me a couple of weeks ago. "Can we go for a walk in the park?" She asked sweetly.

"Of course." I agreed as she jumped excitedly and dragged me outside into the snow falling down gently. We walked towards the park as she wrapped her arm around my own. Our steps falling in sync with one another being careful as to not slip on the ice.

"You know I can't wait for this album to drop." She smiled as she started to talk about her songs on her latest album. I just listened to every word she was saying, enjoying the sound of her voice.

"It's going to be your biggest yet." I told her honestly as she gave me a fuzzy smile.

When we made it to the park, we took in the sight around us as the snow started to thicken on the ground. You could still see the tips of the grass peaking through the layer over it. It was beginning to feel like christmas.

The feeling of the fresh winter air in your lungs as you take a deep breath. The brisk wind tickling the exposed skin as you wrap your coat around you to feel the warmth. The lights and the early night falls and the moon high in the night sky.

"Hot chocolate." Taylor beamed breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I beamed as we walked towards the vendor. We ordered our drinks and walked around feeling the warmth if the drink in our hands. With every sip, the hot liquid warming our bodies. We walked by the ice skating rink and threw away our empty cups and ordered our skates.

Taylor skated around effortlessly while I stayed near the barrier, trudging along.

"Come on Y/N." She said as she skated towards me.

"I'm good. This wall and I are really bonding." I told her as I continued to hold on. Not trusting myself to release my grip.

"I'll hold your hand." She said with a smile as I shook my head no. "I won't ever let go." She said with a smile. I sighed and grabbed her hands as she helped me. My legs were shaky and I was extremely nervous. "There you go." She spoke softly as she let go of one hand and we both skated side by side. I was proud of myself and my confidence was building on the ice. That was until I lost my balance and banged my head on the ice.

"Shit." I groaned as Taylor stood over me.

"Y/N, are you ok?" She asked as I just nodded.

"I think I am done ice skating." I told her as I struggled to my feet as she helped me towards the exit.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked as she cupped my cheeks. I could feel my face heating up.

"Yes. I uh I am fine." I told her with a smile. We both gave our skates back and got our boots back. We decided to walk back towards the car.

As we stood beside the lake, I decided to work up the courage to tell her. When I stopped walking she gave me a look of confusion.

"I like you Taylor." I blurted out as she watched me intently. "I really like you. I have for sometime now and I can't stand being your friend when I want to be more. I want everything with you. I need everything with you. Every accomplishment I have in the future, I see you stood there beside me. I know it is a long shot for you to feel a little bit the same as I but I just couldn't hold it in anymore." I took a deep breath before I continued. "I want to be with you. Take you on dates and worship the ground you walk on. I am already your biggest fan and I know I can be there whenever you need me because my whole being calls to you. My heart belongs to you."

I watched as she took everything I had just said in. Just as I was about to turn around she smashed her lips on mine. Her hands cupped my cheeks as I held her hips pulling her body into mine as the kiss continued. The two of us enjoying each others warmth in the snowfall.

"I really like you too. I have for a very long time and I was just too scared that you wouldn't feel the same for me." She whispered when we pulled away for air.

"Go on a date with me on friday." I asked her as she nodded before kissing me again.

AN

A Taylor Swift one for all of you Swifties out there. I hope you guys enjoyed it.