16th Dec : Hailee Steinfeld

Y/N pov

Y/N pov

The moment I realised that I had feelings for Hailee was the moment she sang as I played the guitar. Her eyes met mine and she had this fire within them. This passion that was just waiting to be unleashed.

All of that got ruined when she got with her current boyfriend. I hated watching them together. Everytime he held her in his arms, I couldn't help but feel jealous. Wishing that it was me who held her. Wishing that I was the one she would turn to.

"Ok guys. Let's take a break." Hailee shouted as everyone nodded and start to talk among themselves. I watched as she walked away with her boyfriend. A bright smile on her face.

"You should tell her." Rick spoke as he snuck up behind me.

"Thanks but no." I said as I tore my eyes away from the spot she was just a moment ago. "She would most definitely laugh in my face."

"She wouldn't do that." He told me as I just shook my head. "She is a kind hearted girl."

"She has a boyfriend." I told him as he shook his head. I looked in the direction his eyes landed and saw Hailee step back on to the stage with tears in her eyes.

"It doesn't look like it." He pointed out. "Go and comfort her."

"I am not good at this." I said as he started to push me. "I am an awkward mother fucker."

All he done was laugh and shoo me away. As I approached her, she looked up at me.

"Come on. Let's get back to it." She said as she wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

"No." I told her as she looked at me. I could see the sadness in her eyes. "We are going somewhere to talk and then maybe we can get back to rehearsing tomorrow." I told her. She just sighed before telling everyone to head off as I led her to my car. I opened the passenger side door for her before getting in the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I drove.

"Just to a place that gives me peace whenever I feel like the worlds imploding." I told her. The drive didn't take long. As she got out of the car she looked at the building as I grabbed my guitar.

"A children's hospital?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Come on." I told her as I pulled her to the cancer ward.

"Why are we here?" She asked me.

"This place likes to remind me that there are people who are worse off than I am." I told her. "Seeing the smiles that these kids have on their faces even though there is a possibility they might not see next year." She just gave me look before I lead her through the doors.

Hailee's pov

I watched as they interacted with the kids. Everyone of them wore bright smiles on their faces. I watched as they got their guitar out and they started to play. They all sang nursery rhymes and other songs.

"Sit with me." A young girl only around 8 years old asked as she held my hand. I just smiled and let her lead the way. Y/N flashed me a smile and I had actually forgotten about the shit day I have had and it is all thanks to Y/N.

AN

Another short and sweet one guys. Please let me know what you think.