- 4 -

Daria didn't feel well the next morning when she arrived at school. Nausea was taking over and her headache only worsened by the sounds around her. She didn't want to talk to anyone and luckily, it seemed like everyone got the memo. Or they just saw her face. Either way, she could get to class in silence and sip away at her bottle of water, hoping that she wouldn't have to throw it up.

She only had a few glasses of wine to taste when her parents were still alive. She wasn't allowed to drink yet, but they wanted her - and Samuel - to know that they were comfortable if they drank sometimes, just to be honest about it. She liked the wine.

However, last night she drank a whole lot of other drinks that were definitely not good choices for her. There had been to much of everything and somehow the people she was around threw around money as if they didn't depend on it. Daria knew that she didn't, but that didn't mean that she would just spend it left and right.

"Are you okay?" Daria tilts her head and looks towards the beautiful blonde. Though all of the adopted siblings were beautiful, she was by far the most stunning creature to walk through this town. On this earth probably.

"Yeah." She sighs and leans back. The way that she had always followed a schedule had made sure that she had made her way into the cafeteria without thinking about it. Something that somehow eased her mind. She hadn't really thought about her family since she entered the club last night. "Why?" She frowns and Rosalie glances at her siblings that either just sat down or had been there for a while but Daria had just not noticed it.

"I wanted to apologise." Rosalie softly says as she leans forward a bit.

"For what exactly?" Daria raises an eyebrow in confusion and leans in a little.

"For not being there for you this weekend." Rosalie grabs her hand and Daria is slightly taken aback. By the cold touch, the warm feeling she got and the way that they (or she?) somehow had remembered.

"Thank you?" It comes out more of a question as she keeps staring at the way their hands touched.

She had no clue but the adopted siblings were muttering amongst themselves. About how hungover Daria looked and how it made her seem to not have a care in the world, the worry it gave them, the way that Rosalie had finally decided for it to be the right time to get closer to the young female.

"Is there anything I can do?" Rosalie asks and Daria searches the woman's eyes. Why was she asking all of these questions? She leans back - their hands losing touch - and shakes her head.

"No," Daria sighs as she starts to play with the straw in front of her. "Not unless you know someone that would be willing to move heavy chests around." Rosalie glances towards the males of the Cullen clan and they subtly nod.

"They can." Daria looks at the three men. "Why?"

"Because I ruined the moving day yesterday."

"Are you moving?" Daria shakes her head at Alice's question.

"They're moving the stuff that we need to sell." Daria looks at the straw as she starts to twirl it between her fingers, her mind going a hundred miles an hour again. "Well, not need but the things that my parents saw fit to sell if me and Samu-.. if I didn't want them anymore." Daria purses her lips and tries to keep the aching pain in her chest from resurfacing once more.

"We could help move the things." Emmett suggests and Daria nods.

"That'd be nice. I don't know when.. sometime this week?" She asks slowly and he nods. "I still have to search through their rooms and their belongings."

"We could help you with that if that's what you want." Rosalie says and she nods towards Alice who quickly agrees.

"Yeah that's.." Daria sighs. "That's really nice." She frowns. "It's all a bit confusing and tiring. It's all happening so sudden and fast."

"That must be hard." Daria narrows her eyes and looks over towards Jasper, his honey colored curls once again not being able to be reigned.

"It is actually." She sighs. "Sorry to bother you guys with this stuff." She puts on her best smile and leans forward a little. "So how was camping?"