Getting settled

Today was the day Luz had been waiting for, moving into hexside college.

She was in the car with Eda driving there, she was think of how her best friends Gus and Willow are also attending Hexside. She thought it was gonna be a blast but she also dreaded school work. Luz was never interested in school, sure she was smart but she was always bored because she didn't have many friends and Willow and Gus had different classes. But still she was excited to have a roommate and meet them, maybe even be come friends. (😉😉)

When her and Eda arrived they were in loading the car with luggage and saying their goodbyes,

Eda: Love you kid make sure to visit often and don't do anything I would do😉.

Luz: Yeah, yeah I know, love you to Eda.

Then Luz was off, she looked around Hexside and noticed it was very big and it was all brick on the outside but inside was wood painted walls and stained wood as the floors. She started walking to the room to go get her schedule when suddenly she knocked into someone, A very pretty someone, she had noticed.

:OW WATCH IT NITWIT

Luz: sorry, no need to get your hair in a bunch, princesa.

:Whatever just watch out next time or it won't go to well for you, and don't call me that.

"Not even 5 minutes in and she was already being called names" she thought in her head "this is going to be fun" anyways she continued walking to get her schedule and go to her dorm. When she got her schedule she looked at where her dorm and classes were and lucky enough they weren't to far away from each other. Luz started walking to her dorm which was on the 3rd floor, room 378. She walked up to the door when she heard someone already in side "oh my roommate must already be inside" she thought. When she opened the door she was met with the hot girl from earlier.

: Oh it's you.

Luz: Yeah hi I'm your roommate! My name is Luz what about you?

:... Amity...Amity Blight.

She said the Blight part with more proudness in her voice "Am I supposed to know her or something" Luz thought but she was quickly brought out of her trance by amity saying something

Amity: Okay will you leave me alone now.

Luz: I don't know prinsesa, I'm not sure I'm done with you yet

Amity started blushing but Luz couldn't tell if it it was because she was mad or flustered.

Amity: I told you not to call me that! And you are done cause I'm going to my room.

With that amity left and Luz stood there and looked around her new dorm. When you walk in on your left is a small kitchen and the living room in-front since they were all in the same room. Then to the right was a hallway that had three doors, one on the right, one on the left, and one at the end in the middle which was the bathroom. Luz's room was on the left and Amity's on the right, so Luz headed to her room to unpack and get ready to go hang out with her friends cause willow had invited her over to Gus's dorm. While Luz was unpacking she noticed she heard music coming from amity's room.

"Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide then I thought"

"Baby I just wanna be yours, I wanna be your, I wanna be yours."

"Okay, at least she has good music taste" Luz thought. Just then she got a message from willow saying Luz should come over soon. Luz told willow she would be over soon and stopped decorating her room and got ready. Luz was wearing a grey beanie, a black shirt with a purple skull on it, light grey baggy jeans, and some beat up white and black converse. She looked in the mirror and thought that she looked good, Luz was about 6,0 feet tall and tan, she also was pretty skinny but you could tell she was strong, and she had fluffy brown hair that was a over grown pixie cut.

When she was done she went and knocked on amity's door, she heard shuffling and the Amity opened the door, she was very pretty with green/teal hair in a half up half down style, she had very pale skin and was about 5,7. She was wearing a pink crop top with a black sweatshirt tied around her waist and    a black skirt with stars on it that ends a bit above her knee, she also had a pair of white vans on.

She looked at Luz

Amity: What do you want now?

Luz: Oh right I came here to say I was going out and I will be home later.

Amity: Okay? I don't care I'm not your mom

Luz: Well princesa I just wanted to tell you so you don't get worried about me😉.

Amity: as if I would care, and I said don't call me that!

Luz: or what

She said with an shit eating grin and Amity just slammed the door in her face, so Luz yelled bye through the door and left.

When she got to Gus's dorm which was in a different building for boys so she had a bit of a walk, she knocked on the door and willow answered.

Willow was 5,6 and white with short dark green hair and glasses, she was wearing a white band tee shirt and blue jeans also a black choker and a pair of air forces.

Willow:Oh hey Luz, what took so long.

Luz: I was unpacking and then got ready but went to bug my roommate.

Willow:Speaking of roommates my roommate is a total bitch!

Luz:Tell me about it, but my roommate is a total hottie so I'll just annoy her a bunch😁

Willow: Oh well come on let's go get to Gus.

We started walking to the living room and Gus asked us what took so long and we said we were talking about our roommates, Gus doesn't have a roommate so that was cool

Gus was 5,7 and dark skinned with black hair and a blue shirt on grey sweatpants and panda dunks

(That's the end of the first chapter and I don't know what is going on with the words so I apologize but it will be fixed next chapter😄)

1094 words