𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

"Oh my god Y/N! That looks like you murdered someone!"

I opened my eyes and just grinned nervously at my friend. "Looks like the blood from Ajax's clothes has stained mine..."Suddenly the mood turned somber.

"Ajax was with you? When?" Jian's eyes narrowed and he grabbed my hand whereupon I wailed. "That hurts!" He quickly let go and glared down at me. "He was there again last night! That's actually none of your business." I held my hand and glared at the blonde.

He seemed upset and looked out the window grumbling. "I would like to show you the city..." I said softly. "Will you put something warm on?"

"Does he even let you? I mean he's obviously shit." I nodded smiling slightly, "I promised him I'd stay with him, that's what was agreed upon. I don't break a promise." and at the same moment Childe walked in and brought me a tablet while smiling at me in thanks. Did he hear me?

"Hot milk with honey for you, don't worry it's not poisoned. I've already prepared your clothes for today by the way." I nodded and took a sip of the milk. I gave him a satisfied smile and thanked him. "Are you trying to ingratiate yourself with her? A cup of milk won't make up for what you've done wrong, mutt."

"Oh, if I were you I would be quiet. If she knew who you really are I would have been able to have you killed long ago." Childe growled, fists clenched.

"Enough! Stop that! Both of you. You guys are terrible!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and hissed at the two of them. "You are like little children."

I drank the cup of milk and gave it back to Ajax and frowned at Jian. "Will you wait outside for me? I want to talk to Ajax. Please."

"Okay, but as soon as I've changed I'll be back." my blonde friend said and left my room. The redhead sat down on the bed and looked at my nightgown. "Yeah I know..." I sighed.

"Y/N." I tilted my head. "I know you don't want to hear this, but I want you to have a guard with you. I don't trust your friend." Childe grabbed my hands and looked at me with concern.

"I've told you before, Jian is my friend, I'm safe with him... safer than with you if I'm honest." His eyes darkened and he growled, "You might be in danger if you're with me, but so far I've managed to eliminate every danger without your knowledge." I sighed.

"If it makes you happy, I'll take Viktor with me."

"Do you mean Viktor, who used to come to the cathedral in Mondstadt? Didn't even know you knew him." Childe chuckled a little.

"You forgot I grew up here in the palace." I winked.

"I don't understand why you never told me that yourself. But that doesn't matter now, take Viktor with you as long as someone is with you who can protect you. A carriage is already waiting for you."

I jumped up and looked out of the window and sure enough there was a light blue carriage with silver decorations waiting down there, even Viktor was already waiting. "When did you...?" but Ajax only winked before leaving the room.

I looked at a coat rack with a beautiful light blue dress with silver decorations hanging on it. Around the shoulders of the dress was a delicate blue cloak with a white fur trim and on the floor were matching low-heeled shoes, with silver trimmings.

I changed quickly, leaving the bloody nightgown on the floor, and then someone knocked.

"Coming!" I said when I put a silver necklace with a beautiful blue crystal around my neck, which was also hanging on the clothes rack. Ajax must have put it there for me.

I quickly put on the shoes, which were surprisingly much more comfortable and warmer than they looked, then I opened the door, where Jian immediately offered me his arm. "You look beautiful."

=====✧=====
"𝙷𝚎'𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏."
=====✧=====