𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

I was just standing in the kitchen doing the dishes, then suddenly I found myself on the worktop, my upper body covered with the sticky semen of the toyseller. I wanted to experience all these feelings that flowed through my body at the moment of our intimate experience again and again, only with Ajax and with no other. I was madly in love.

Sighing contentedly I leaned forward against his chest, a towel wrapped around me as we had just taken a bath. Ajax gently dried my hair with a towel and eyed me. "Was that your first time?" I asked him out of curiosity, hoping that was it. "I've always only had eyes for you, little doe." A grin spread across my lips and I kissed his cheek.

He grabbed one of his shirts and pulled it over me, I was wearing shorts underneath, after my boyfriend had also gotten dressed he took me outside. We walked barefoot side by side and walked through my realm. Two faithful dogs followed us and played together, Ajax took me all the way to the top of the falls and climbed into the knee-deep water of the small lake that formed in front of it. "Look what I caught you."

Fantastically beautiful fish in different colors swam around between the glowing corals, one or the other fish even made a small jump on the water surface. "They're beautiful." My eyes shone with delight as I watched the fascinating animals. On the other side stood a small fox and drank from the water. Animals of all kinds lived in my teapot, even wild boars, lizards and crabs.

"I have to leave early in the morning, just for a few days." the ginger explained to me, i didn't like it when he traveled. He was practically the only person I knew, if I met Jian Ajax would probably slaughter us all. I chuckled lightly at the thought, he was a nice young man and I've never seen him fight either. As a toy salesman, he probably couldn't do that anyways, I wondered why he had a vision in the first place.

"Where to?" I finally asked, last time he went to Mondstadt, I didn't like going there. There were a lot of Fatui and I hated this organization more than anything. "Snezhnaya." I froze in place and realized the homeland of the Fatui, the country from which we had to flee. "Why?" My voice was shaking slightly, I didn't want him to go there, after all he was helping us to escape so he would probably be in danger there. "I'm going to visit my family."

"I'm coming with you." I decided after a moment's thought and smiled coolly. "You are protecting me" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly to me. "How naive, never rely entirely on another person." I huffed and let go of his hand. "You don't want me around." Surprisingly, he didn't hesitate to answer me, and the answer gave me a pang. "That's right." He got out of the water and sat on the grass, leaving me there without a word. What happened in the last five minutes that he suddenly doesn't want me around anymore.

"What did I do wrong?" Desperately I stormed towards him and knelt in front of the young man who didn't even look at me anymore. "Just stay and wait for me, Snezhnaya is not good." I got up hurt, he wouldn't look at me, what had I done wrong? Not long ago, all his attention was on me and now he seemed to regret everything.

It's started again. I noticed that this happened a lot, we spent time together and he always let me be the center of attention, I was first, then suddenly he paid me little attention, he was just there, taking care of me. I was used to it, I thought, but it was different this time. I felt uncomfortable, in his presence I not only felt ignored but also hated in a way he never did before.

"This makes me sick." I hissed in an assertive tone, then turned away and wanted to go back to the house, but suddenly I was pulled down by him and pressed into the grass. "What do you want?" I stuttered, tears welling up in my eyes as I looked at him. "It's like a roller coaster ride with you. I don't want this. Now I feel like you're using me!" I sobbed uncontrollably, I gave myself to him and confessed my love to him. I had the feeling that he only answered this to be able to fuck me.

Suffering and apologetic, even angry he looked deep into my eyes, a tight grip on my wrists. "I fell in love with you even though I was forbidden to! I screwed up and I have to deal with it first. I never intended to use you, Y/N."

He paused and a sigh escaped his throat. "It was never my intention, but it happened and I'll stand by it, you're mine." In retrospect, I doubted whether I should have believed his words, but at that moment I wanted nothing more than to believe him.

"Please don't ever make me feel like that again."

=====✧=====

"...but are you mine?"

=====✧=====

This whole thing is kinda cringe ngl