𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

"Don't you think it's weird that you were attacked after Ajax joined you?" Jian asked the following morning. I had never really thought about that, but I was firmly convinced that he had warned my father and not betrayed him.

"You mean that he's a traitor?" When the blonde gave me a serious but sad look, I shook my head. "You're crazy. He was just 16 years old back then and also, Ajax would never do something like that to me... after all..."

"...you love him." Jian finished. Actually that wasn't quite the case, Ajax was always there for me and I liked him but I didn't love him. "I'm just trying to warn you. People are not always who they say they are. He's reminding me of someone but I don't know who it was..."

"Or you just don't want to tell me." I glared at him. "You are a terrible liar."

"Let's just... forget it. Please just be careful."

...

We were then in my Serenitea Pot to practice martial arts. Ajax had built a training ground for me with all kinds of opponents where I could practice. He thought it might be good to practice the ability I had thanks to my 'vision' since I wasn't good with it.

The second problem I had was that I had trouble conjuring up a weapon, especially in stressful situations. I didn't necessarily need one but it would be better if I could summon one. Just in case, he said.

After a little practice on the devices as a warming up, Jian would come up with the idea of a little fight, just for practice. I agreed so the next moment we stood meters away facing each other. He said I could use the vision that dangled from my hip, I was glad that it looked so real.

He swung his sword and then he charged at me, I did the same. His target was my legs because if my legs were injured I would already be dead in a serious fight so I did an aerial jump over him. He slid under me, our eyes met, but instead of a sword he now held a bow which he aimed at me and shot an arrow.

The arrow just missed me, but I was so startled that I hit the ground hard. Shortly after, as I got back on my feet, I realized that my waist was bleeding.

I had managed that my sword left a light cut there, not too serious but we would have to take a look at it later. Jian left me no break, already aiming another one at me that I easily dodged it and formed an icicle I wanted to throw but it crushed down before I had the chance.

Amy friend would laugh at my desperate attempt to make them float in the air buy the more I tried, the better it would work. I shot one at him and he crushed it with a huge sword he had suddenly held with two hands. The blade was thick and it was almost as tall as me.

"How can you use the claymore?" I huffed, I could only use the sword as the claymore was too heavy. He said nothing, his focus just seeming to be at one thing, hitting me.

His constant attempts to crush the weapon down on me made me exhausted and tired, perhaps the blood leaking from my hip was another aspect that made me feel like that.

I managed to get some space from him and panted exhausted. "I think I need a break." The sword in my hands disappeared and I put up my hands to show that I will not attack him but suddenly I heard an arrow pierce through the air.

=====✧=====

"𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚈/𝙽?"

=====✧=====