𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Days later I was sitting in a tall maple tree reading a book, 'Heart Of Clear Springs'. My eyes wandered down, along the stem and down to the ground where Ajax was sleeping, leaning against the maple tree.

It's been almost two weeks since the arrow had hit me, only recently, three days ago to be exact, I woke up. When the ginger heard about the accident, he immediately entered my Serenitea Pot and started a fight with Jian. Now you can guess who won.

Ajax didn't want me to see Jian again because of that, actually understandable if you consider that the arrow he shot had pierced my chest, but I figured that worry wasn't the only reason. He didn't like Jian from the first second. I got the feeling that the blonde knew something about my redhead friend that he was trying to hide from me at all costs.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a key that Jian probably hid in my pocket, before he was forced to leave. All I know is, that the key would fit one of the doors at my house, here in my Tea Pot.

"Y/N darling. Would you like to come down and help me cook?" I sighed and hid the key back in my pocket. "Today we have your favorite dish!" Of course I didn't say no. I quickly climbed down from the tree with the book in my hand and looked into Ajax's deep blue eyes filled with sorrow.

Then I looked at his black eye and the almost healed cut on his cheek. I quickly pulled him down by his scarf and kissed his cheek, making him blush. His eyes sparkled. I gave him three more kisses before just leaving him there and going inside. Things had changed between us, we weren't officially dating yet but that would surely change soon.

He never said that he liked me but I saw it in his eyes and you could tell from his behaviour. I had realised that Ajax was the right man, I wanted to thank him for everything.

---

"How does it taste?" he asked. "Honest answer this time." The last time he cooked my favorite dish it tasted awful, but this time I was able to answer; "Well, it doesn't taste like my father's, but I would give this dish 4 out of 5 stars!" I smiled. You couldn't miss his grin either.

"The cook made a huge progress since the last time he tried to cook. And I think he should get a little reward for not blowing up my kitchen this time as he cooked such a good dish."

Childe tilted his head to the side, and lifted a brow, smirking, as he came back to the dining table after he got some ice cream from the kitchen. "A reward? You got me curious oj..-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I kissed him. Not his cheeks or forehead, but his lips, even though I had no idea whether he liked it then or if it was the right moment.

His eyes were widened as I pulled back, he looked confused about what happened just a second ago. Honestly, I wanted to kiss him again, and I didn't even have to wait. Ajax grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I love you forever at all costs, Ajax..."

=====✧=====

"'𝘛𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.' 𝙵𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?"

=====✧=====