𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

I didn't want this moment to end, but then our lips parted, and I looked away in embarrassment. Ajax cleared his throat and moved my chair so I could sit back down.

"I want it to be official." With my arms crossed I huffed, him knowing exactly what I meant. The man would grin and lean over, whispering in a low voice. "You've always been mine from the start." His grin grew wider as I gripped the spoon and swooshed it through the ice cream embarrassed.

---

After we had eaten the dessert, I cleared the table humming and took the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Just as I was done rinsing and cleaning up, I felt the presence of the ginger, who was slowly approaching. Now he was standing directly behind me, one arm on my left and the other on my right, enclosing me between him and the countertop.

"Do you trust me, my songbird?" He whispered in a husky voice, I could feel his hot breath on my neck which gave me goosebumps. My body was tingling with excitement, I nodded my head slightly, but otherwise I stood motionless.

So that I didn't get dirty washing up, I wore an apron, the loop of which he slowly undid. As he put the piece of fabric aside, his hands traveled from my hips under my shirt and stopped at my waist. "Is it okay for you if I do this?" His voice was suddenly very soft, he laid his head on my neck.

"Yes." I whispered and bit my lip at the same moment the hands of the man behind me started to wander to my chest. He gently kneaded my breasts and pressed me tighter to him, I let a sigh from me. He kissed my neck and cursed how long he'd been wanting to do that. "Pervert." I giggled softly, trying to suppress my nervousness.

"May I touch you?" He gently bit my earlobe and I blushed all over, his hands not moving until I gave permission. He would lift my skirt and run his hand down my thigh to my heated midsection. He waited for a moment, as if to make sure I really wanted this, he gave me a chance to cancel the whole thing, but I let him.

He removed the fabric blocking his path with ease and dropped it on the floor, then his fingers would tend to my swollen bead. Hickeys littered my neck and I felt the hardness press into my back. His other hand undid the buttons of my blouse and brushed it off my body, I reflexively hid my bare chest. "Don't do this, you are beautiful." He whispered to me as he turned me to face him, his eyes not taking his eyes off mine.

Red up to both ears I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sensually, the tingling that the whole thing triggered in me was indescribable. Ajax's hands grabbed my ass and easily lifted me onto the counter where we continued snogging. Again his hand wandered to my middle, his fingers wandered over my wet slit. "Have you ever?" He growled excitedly, but he could have saved himself this question as he was always with me and thus prevented any intimate contact with other men.

He slowly moved one finger inside me, then added a second and began to move them gently. I clutched him tightly and my body tensed, shaking. He curled his fingers so perfectly that they massaged my inner walls in just the right place. "Would you like to go one step further?" I looked up at him panting, my whole body was hot and all I wanted in that moment was him.

I wasn't the type of girl to beg for something, but I gave in to this situation quite quickly because it was a feeling I'd never experienced before and didn't want it to be over. I grabbed his belt and undid it, there was a bulge in his trousers. I undid the clasp and Ajax groaned as I finally removed the uncomfortable pressure pressing on his hardening member. "Is that a yes?" He grumbled impatiently as he grabbed my chin and forced me to face him.

"Does it feel like a no to you?" I grinned slightly and stroked the shaft which was still covered by a piece of fabric. He swallowed and shook his head hesitantly, and yet he seemed unsure until the moment I pulled down his shorts and took his length in my hand.

He let out a sharp sigh and grabbed my thighs with a firm grip pulling me that close that I could feel the tip press against my entrance. I looked at him in shock, his eyes were blazing with a fire that could burn me at any moment, but I wanted to take the risk. Something inside me was screaming that I should flee and that he wasn't good, but the ignorance aroused me.

I spread my legs and leaned back, propping myself up on my arms and biting my lip. Blushing, he stared at my naked body, the corners of his mouth twitching and I made a teasingly remark to his member. "If you wait any longer it will soften again." He grabbed my legs and slowly pushed himself into me while his eyes were fixed on me. My pained sighs and the sound of his hips slamming against mine filled the silent room, his hands worshiping every part of my body.

At that moment, all I could think about was the man who gave me all his attention and always looked out for me. I savored this attention, his head was buried on my neck and his arms were wrapped tightly around me, there was no chance I could escape.

=====✧=====

"Are you mine?"

=====✧=====

There you go, a little smut here and there has never harmed before. I rewrote it because I just cringed reading this. I realised that at some points I got lazy writing this book and I will change some parts of it completely.