Chapter 15

Author pov

Jimin and the boys are now with Taehyung, the doctor is taking care of their friend.

He hasn't gain consciousness, his wounds some are deep and some are not.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Namjoon who only got a small information from Jin asked Jimin.

"Hyung I wish I know, he only called me in late hours with a very painful voice. I needed to rush to save him, the location was out of the city and in a very empty place , that's where I found him." Jimin said sitting on a couch in the guest room where Taehyung is been treated.

"Aahh! *Namjoon signed same with yoongi* Do you think he is the one" namjoon asked

And the room went silent for some seconds.

"I don't know hyung... I couldn't trace a number on his phone" Jimin exclaimed, looking at Taehyung being treated by the doctor and nurses.

"This is serious" suga said

"It sure is .. hyung ... It Sure~ is" namjoon said silently but could be heard among themselves.

Jin hasn't said anything at all , he was mad at who ever did this to his friend.

But he knew better, he knows someone very known by them would have been the victims.

He was very very sure.

But he has no prove of what he is saying. He need information.

Jhope was not in yet . And they are sure he was trying to collect information about their friends tragic state.

****

The doctor finished Taehyung, gave him drips and ask his friends to let him rest .

If he wakes up, they should call him.
But also give him a prescribed medicine which was on the night stand table first.

The boys nodded their heads and Jimin escorted their personal doctor out.

"Thanks doc" Jimin said

"No problem, just make sure to look after him. This is a very heartbreaking moment. I wish you all the best" the doctor said, Jimin nodded with a smile and waved at the doctor.

He went back inside and sat at the couch again.

"How long would he be like this" suga asked with no emotions in his voice

"The doctor didn't state when" Jimin replied.

With that jhope came rushing to the living room with full angry and disbelief.

The boys rushed out when they head the door being opened and slammed hard .

"What the hell menn!!! There is a sick person here you know" namjoon said as he came out of the room.

Jhope was pacing back and forth not replying namjoon, and that is where the boys understood it wasn't good news at all.

"Who did it " this time it was Jin who asked. Because he hasn't spoken from the start, talking now brought shivers to the boys.

Jhope stopped pacing and sat on the couch in the living room whilst the boys stand.
He held his hair making a tear fall from his eyes.

"Who hobi ?" This time Suga asked with pure venom

"The t-wo fa-thers " jhope said with much difficulty cause he was so angry , some parents can be this rude and heartless .

The room became quite. With shocks on everyone's faces.

"He was almost ki-killed if not Jinnie who inter-vened" jhope said

Now the room was cold as ice.
They couldn't believe their ears .

Namjoon with slow motion sat on the couch opposite jhope.

Jin held his mouth in pure shock .

"But- but whyyyy???" Suga asked feeling so heart broken

"Hyung .. I wish I knew. The only information I got from his dad's bodyguard was this ... I think Taehyung would be the one to tell us what really happened " jhope said

"I can't believe my ears .. The man is very wicked .. your own son ... You believe others and trust other but not your own SON?? " Jimin said feeling pained a lot by the words jhope said.

They where in the room when jhope phone rang.

He jumped a little at the sudden noise in the room.

With shakey hands he answered the call.

"Jhope..." The man in the other side said.

This made jhope put it on loud speaker

"I'm listening" jhope informed

"The cause was from jinnie , and her friends"

This made all the boys look at each other.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think happened after .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope everything goes smoothly haha 🌈🌈❄️❄️💜💜♂️♂️