Chapter 13

Author pov;

Jungkook chuckles along with the members...

This made Jinnie annoyed and confused.

"What nonsense?
What's funny here !" She asked

"You Wish " Jungkook said making jinnie and rose more confused

"W-what??" Jinnie asked

"I thought you had good ears but guess it's not good too !" Jungkook said this time it surprised the members on how Jungkook has changed in a twinkle of an eye.

"You little piece of s-"
Jinnie didn't finish and Jungkook stopped her

"Don't you DaRe ! " He said angrily, making the members smile and happy that Jungkook can defend himself too.

"You think I don't know?
If because I let you do whatever you did that day to me doesn't mean I'm weak, And for your information I just got to know you are a slut , a whore , who forces themselves on others .. when did Taehyung become your boyfriend... I got really surprised about your confession but I wasn't expecting that..
Taehyung said it himself... He Hates You " Jungkook said calmly but harshly to jinnie who was now red faced cause she felt embarrassed and angry for letting a mere "poor student" insult her .

"YAHHH!! " she yelled making everyone cringe at the sudden voice.

"You... You.. how dare you..
You poor thing, who told you I force myself on others... I've never loved anyone apart from Taehyung... I've love him ... Who are you to judge my love for him.
If you know what is good for you, you better leave this school and never show your face. Or else- " jinnie didn't finish and Taehyung chirped in.

"Or What Jinnie" Taehyung saying this with his deep eco voice brought chills to everyone.

Jinnie was dampfolded she didn't know what to say ...

"I said or What Jinnie..
I never gave you permission to my life.. stop dreaming and open your eyes .. my father was friends with your dad , that doesn't mean we are dating or having a relationship... If our fathers has agreed to marry both of us, it doesn't mean I've agreed to it.. who gave you the authority to walk around saying we are a couple when I've hate you from the start .. what? You can't speak? *Chuckles* I guess you must have been mislead..
I never agreed to love you or marry you if that is the reason why you keep saying we are a couple... That letters you've been receiving wasn't from me.. the sweet words are not from Me.. Don't give me that look jinnie... I've had enough of your bullshit ..
The next time I hear you say we are a couple or even label it... I swear to God .. you would know my real intentions.." Taehyung finished and storm out of the cafeteria.

Everyone was shocked.. cause this was the first time Taehyung has spoken more in less time.

Jimin had teary eyes , he was happy, happy that Taehyung has spoken out what he was afraid of ... He has given Jimin an overwhelmed feeling of relief.

Jungkook was also shocked for a different reasons, he has met Taehyung once and that was not the same Taehyung he is hearing from right now..
His heart skipped a bit at the thought of getting to know Taehyung more. He was now eager to get closer to the black hair guy.

Jin was happy to know Taehyung has faced his feirce , he knows Taehyung's dad is a dangerous mafia leader in the whole of Korea, same goes to jinnie's dad he is a very notorious mafia... And for the fact that Taehyung has decided to talk harshly and reject jinnie Infront of all of them.. makes him feel better, what's fun is the look on jinnie's face .. she can't process what just happened.

She knows if she tell this to her dad ... Taehyung's life would be in danger ... So she has to adopt it

With the was Taehyung stormed out, it made Lisa who was coming to the canteen worried... So with hurried steps she entered only to see...

What she was afraid of..
Jinnie being in a fight again.
But the looks on everyone face proves .. it was not a good one

She approached them..

Was asking questions but no one answered.

SHe looked at Rose who was looking at her back...

She got annoyed and dragged jinnie out if the cafeteria to their lodge at the rooftop.

SHe was now demanding answers.

And Rose who has now relaxed told her everything, this made Lisa really terrified...
She knows jinnie loves Taehyung.. but the guy doesn't look at her the same way she does..
But what is making her more worried is that jinnie is not showing any sign of pain or grief .. and it was worrying her.
Even though she is happy inside that her crush on jinnie would be fulfilled and she still has a move. She was not happy cause the jinnie she knows would have been yelling and creating scene everywhere but she didn't do anything.

Her next move brought chills to both the girls who was with her.

"I wanna go home" she said silently only ones who are close could hear her.

Worried Lisa and rose nodded their heads and sent her home as requested.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE STORY CONTINUES ❄️🧘🥀🌈🌈♂️♂️