CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR POV;
"Taehyung,Jimin" jhope called out when he spotted them coming from the canteen entrance..
They came closer and sat down.
Taehyung was sitting next to Jin Hyung and jhope on the left side and Jimin was sitting next to suga and namjoon on the right side
.
.
"Aahh...this is so not nice" Jhope retorted when he looked at how Jimin was blushing hard next to suga.
"Tae what is wrong with your bf he is looking like strawberry damped in ice cake..why is he blushing like he won a race in a marathon?" Jhope whispered to tae who was sitting at his right side who was busy munching one of Jin hyung's sushis. "I don't know..you can ask him.. he is right in front of you.." tae responded sarcastically.'didnt know crushing on a damn man can be this hard' he whispered the last part and jhope wasn't paying attention to hear.
.
.Everyone was silent not saying anything to anyone suga well the usual had his head on the table sleeping,namjoon with a magazine in his hands,jhope and Jimin both on their phone and taehyung far in space looking through the window he is sitting near by. Jin found it awkward and decided to have a cheer with his friends.
.
.
"Guys i head there is a new student here in our school" Jin said looking at taehyung
"Tae i heard he bumped into you what happened??"
.
.
Taehyung was indeed in space he didn't know what he was saying but said it cause Jin asked him "i don't know maybe i wasn't paying much attention to know the reason" he said still looking at the window.
Jin turned his face and looked at taehyung so did everyone except suga, well he was in Dreamland already.
"W-what are you saying tae" jhope asked looking at him
.
.
With how jhope asked the question made him come out of his trance and look at him only to see all his friends staring at him.

"Woo why are you staring at me?" He asked looking at his friends.

"Tae babe did you hear what Jin Hyung asked you?" Jimin chirped in.

"Awwhh..." He was literally confused and prayed for someone to rescue him. And God did answer his prayers.

Everyone was ready to hear Taehyung out but the canteen entrance opened revealing a female student with her friends attracting attention, making Taehyung and his friends plus the whole pupils in the canteen turn their heads.

"Oh my goodness this bitch like disturbing one's peace" suga said whilst looking at the girls who entered.

This girl everyone was so drooled over even girls wanna be lesbian for her has sweet ravishing smile,which brightens one's night, her skin is glowed with milky tone her hair silky and dazzling, swinging left and right on her behind with her friends too of the same caliber are called the "Ravish Pinkgirls" even though they are rude sometimes even makes boys go nuts for them. Some ladies don't like their attitude cause it sucks but some too wanna be like them.

Their leader LISA is a fierce girl, she doesn't talk much but if she does, it war time . Second in hand is JINNIE. Oh gracious she is irritating in TAEHYUNG's eyes, she keeps being clingy around Tae all the time which bores him. Many say she is dating him which is not true, but because she want to keep her reputation she keeps saying Yes to everyone who ask her if she is in a relationship with Taehyung.
Taehyung has rejected her so many times but the loser never gives up. And lastly JISOO she is loving but rude full of attitude, she is a trouble maker but turns out being the good girl in the eyes of many. She takes actions more than talking, she always cover up her bad deeds with her smile even her best friends don't really know who she is except for what she tells.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Tae oppa " JINNIE yelled when she spotted Tae looking at her direction with his friends .
This made everyone cover their ears because of the scream from her.

'oh lord i asked you to help me not trap me in this shitty moment' Tae whispered to himself with bored facial expression.

JINNIE got closer to the Table and tried sitting next to Tae but he got up and say "Am going to bathroom" making his friends chuckle at his behavior by knowing exactly what he meant by 'going to the bathroom'.

"Am coming with you" Jimin said running behind Taehyung leaving the canteen.

"Oh my goodness you damp bitch i told you not to be so clingy over him else he would avoid you... Which side didn't you understand??" Lisa was so bored at jinnie's behavior making her take hold of jinnie's wrist and shoving her to the back seat next to Taehyung and friends table.

"Listen JINNIE babe we know you love him and wanna be with him, but can't you at least let him breath and have peace, you making him bored.lisa said looking at her friend's face.

"But i love him..." JINNIE said getting all sad and crying like a baby , many people turn looking at her and took pics of her even though they didn't know what happened. This made Lisa roll her eyes at her friend knowing very well what she is doing.

She doesn't look happy. JISOO just sat on the corner smirking holding her cup of ice americano drink. cause her intentions she invented on JINNIE is coming into process.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wanna know what happened next?? Let go see 😎😎