ELEVEN - Snowball fight!!!

Warnings: none
Word Count: 760

.:*>ۥ
You were at the store getting new shoes with Matt, he promised to get a new pair after some drunk mishaps. It wasn't a problem for Matt though, he liked going shopping with you, he loved when you picked things for him to feel to get his opinion.

But the store that you chose to shop at today was so incredibly scented with a million different perfumes, not to talk about all the women in the store wearing perfume as well.

It was all just a little to much for Matt.

"I'm gonna step out for second, okay." Matt said. "I'll wait for you."

"Okay, I'll try to be fast." You reassured taking a look at a pair of heels.

"You can take your time." He smiled kissing your forehead before heading out.

You continued to look at shoes. Though Matt told you to take your time, you didn't want to keep him waiting outside in the cold snow.

You found a beautiful pair of navy blue heels and rushed to the register.

Luckily the line wasn't long and you bought the shoes pretty quickly....well technically Matt did it was his credit card.

You walked out of the store, the cold air and snow hitting your skin. You saw Matt sitting on a nearby bench.

You looked around at the snow and the setting sun and Matt, then a lightbulb went off.

It was hard to contain your laughter as the idea came to you.

You set down your shopping bag down near the store's wall and scooped up some snow in your gloved hands.

As the excitement came to its climax you chucked the snowball at Matt.

You watched to see it hit him, but it didn't, he flawlessly dodged the flying snow.

You covered your mouth as he stood up and turned to you.

"Oops!" You giggled trying to hold in laughter.

A smirk made it's way onto his lips as he quickly scooped up snow.

Before you knew what was happening a large snowball smacked into your face. As the snow flew all over your hair and face Matt spoke.

"Oops." He laughed.

"This means war!" You called throwing another snowball as he ducked under the bench.

You hid behind the store wall as you waited for him to strike. A couple seconds past and no snowballs flew past you.

You decided to take a look to see what he was doing.

As your head peeked past the wall a snowball flew at you, you quickly moved back to your hiding position and made a couple of snowballs.

You hurled the snow at Matt walking out from your hiding place. It hit the bench and he jumped throwing another at you smacking you in the face once again.

"You throw another headshot and we've got a big problem!" You laughed.

"What's bigger than war?" He joked throwing two snowballs at you.

You dodged both and threw one at him, finally hitting him.

You mentally high-fived yourself as you formed another snowball.

He got out from behind the bench and started walking over to you.

"What are you doing....." You smiled getting ready to throw yours.

He didn't answer.

"Don't think I didn't notice the snowballs in your hands....." You spoke again taking a step back.

"I....." he shrugged.

"Surrender?" You requested.

"No." He continued as he came suspiciously close to you.

His lips parted slightly, and he dropped a snowball using his now free hand to tilt your face up.

He leaned in a little. As you did the same he pulled back slightly before connecting the both of your lips kissing you.

You could barely think about anything else then suddenly the feeling of Matt's lips leaving yours and cold snow hitting your back ran through your body.

He played you.

"I-" you started.

"Win." He finished a smirk spreading across his face.

"No, I hate you!" You laughed nudging him.

"I love you too." He replied getting a smile from you.

"Let's go home." You suggested.

"Yeah, what shoes did you get?" He asked taking your hand as you both started walking.

"Oh I almost forgot them-" You started as you turned to see that your shoes were gone.

"Someone stole them." You sighed.

"That's Hell's Kitchen for 'ya." Matt smirked. "Do you want another pair?" He asked.

"Not right now let's just go home." You giggled.

As you both started walking home he asked.

"What kind of shoes were they?"

"Let's just say someone just got a free pair of 200$ heels."

-The End-

This is a little authors note you don't have to read it but I want to talk to you guys more. If you have any ideas or stories you want me to make tell me and I will @ you. BTW I have a concert tonight wish me luck.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! -Bell_Murdock