Chapter 1

Bella's pov

I woke up feeling lazy and tired to get out of bed until I heard a loud knock on my room door, mom telling me I got 30 minutes to get out of bed

I woke up feeling lazy and tired to get out of bed until I heard a loud knock on my room door, mom telling me I got 30 minutes to get out of bed. I growled loudly!

Hey, my name is Bella Vincenzo. I am half Italian and half American. My mom is American while my dad is Italian but we live in America because, my dad doesn't want to have anything to do with the mafia's.

I quickly hurried to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took my bath and put on my favourite top with the picture of sukuna at the back and “I love sukuna” at the front and I put on my skinny jeans with a pair of black boots. Going to school was really not my thing but what option do I have...? None.

Getting out of my room I went to the kitchen, probably dad was already at work. I took my sit close to my mom and we ate in silence not that it was awkward but we both enjoy our comfort in silence.

Actually I look like the younger version of my mom, sharp nose, pink lips and long blonde hair reaching my waist, the only thing I took from my dad was his eyes his blue eyes like that of an ocean.

After I finished eating mom decided to take me to school, yeah I hated school so much I even prefer to wash the toilet for a week than to go to school. As mom drove while talking to me, I was lost in my thoughts thinking how my life is miserable, until mom pulled me out of my thoughts"earth to you Bella" before I knew it we were at school. I took a long sigh before I bid mom goodbye.

Standing in front of the school, I heard my name, I already knew who it was, yeah it was Madison Havana and her fellow group at her back. I whispered to myself "back to being miserable Bella".

A/N : Hey guys! I hope you guys like the first chapter and well please don't be scared to share your opinion.

Anyways please don't forget to comment and vote.