Chapter 6

Avia's Pov
—————
Because of traffic we were still 15 minutes away from the fair. Plus we had to stop for snacks because Luxe kept complaining she was hungry and I needed something too.

I kind of feel a little fat, because we just ate before we left and got ready and now I'm eating more. So after I ate a few skittles I stopped and put them in the arm rest.

Aaron looked over at me we questioning eyes but I just ignore them and turned to look out the window away from her gaze.

"Mommy..." Luxe whined making me look at her in the mirror. "Yes peanut" I replied. "I wan.. ur bewbies.." she says. "You have to wait a little longer peanut we're almost there." I say looking at the gps.

Her face scrunches up a taletell sign she was about to have a meltdown. "I know peanut, here do you want some of my juice" I try to persuade her but she shakes her head and the water works start.

"Do you want me to pull over on the next exit?" Aaron asked as she gets over into the right lane. "We're only 10 minutes away though" I say reaching back and rubbing Luxe's leg.

With me touching her It seems to calm her down in the smallest bit but the crys were still loud and heartbreaking, she barely ate any of her snack and only drank a little of her red Gatorade.

Those were the longest ten minutes of my life hearing her breakdown and knowing that if I sat in the back I could have prevented it from happening. When we finally got into a parking spot I quickly got out and opened the back door.

I unbuckled Luxe and put her on my hip before grabbing my phone and sliding it into my back pocket then grabbed the diaper bag.

"Give me the diaper bag so you can nurse her" Aaron says making me give her the diaper bag after grabbing a small blanket to cover up. After unzipping my jacket and lifting up my shirt I get Luxe to latch on then cover her face.

"Ok ready to go and see your sister and her kids?" I ask making Aaron nod and start walking with me not far behind. "Aaron!" I hear a familiar voice yell before Aaron's sister tumbles into her arms.

"And where's my hug" I tease making Jacquline scramble out of Aaron's arms into mine hugging me carefull around Luxe. However she doesn't like Jacquline being so close to me and grunts and kicks her legs out.

I giggle then let Jacquline go back to Aaron who's now piled with her Neice; Hailey, and her Nephews; Sawyer and Dawson. Hailey was around 8 and Sawyer and Dawson who were twins are around 2.

We talk for a little before I notice the boy that Jacquline brought that's standing alone and looking around instead of at us. "Jackie who's the boy" Aaron asked before I could get the chance to.

Turns out that's her kids step dad and they have been dating for half a year now a d his name is Andreis. Luxe grunts under the cover making me switch her to my right boob so she can finish.

"I think it time we go and eat guys there so much to do in so little time!" Jacquline yells as she heads for the diner right by the fair. We all follow going inside and sitting at a empty booth.

We have been at this same diner for 30 minutes and everyone got food except for me. I chose not to eat since we did eat around 12 and I don't need to get any bigger.

Luxe is sitting in Aaron's lap eatting bites of her omelette whenever she is offered one. Everyone has caught up and now we're waiting on the kids to finish eating.

"Mommy I wan spoody peaz" Luxe says putting her pacifier in her mouth after she says it. I give her the cow and lean my head against the window.

"My love is everything ok, you haven't been eating?" Aaron says. "I'm just not hungry" I tell her getting on my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Okay, tell me if something's wrong" she says giving her attention back to her sister as they continue talking. We were there for 10 more minutes before we walked to the entrance of the fair.

"Momma I wanna ride all the ride that go super high and fast and drop really far!" Hailey practically screams as she runs to the entrance and ticket booth.

"Well you can't ride all of them only the ones your tall enough for." Jacquline says as she follows behind Hailey.
I'm pretty sure that Hailey is going to able to ride all the ride she's taller than a average 8 year old.

A cry is what makes me turn around, I thought it was Luxe but too my surprise it was Dawson. From the looks of it's his step-dad had it under control, so I turned back around.

That was a mistake because as soon as Dawson realized I was looking he took off in a dash towards me, making Sawyer come over, following his brother.

Andreis looks stressed out so I tell him that I've got the twins and I lean down to Dawsons level as he's crying hysterically. "Ok bubs, calm down and tell me what happened" I say.

I can tell he's trying to calm down but he can't, I pick him up holding Sawyer's hand. By the time I get to the booth Dawson has calmed down and nearly asleep and Sawyer is on my phone.

"What happened?" I worried Jacquline says eying me.  " I dont know, I turned around and he was with Andreis crying then ran to me" i says honestly.

" ok I'll ask him" Jacquline says trying to take Dawson only to have him cling onto me. She sighs turning back around and I look at Luxe who's pointing at someone.

I turn around and look to see Andreis with a twin stroller for Dawson and Sawyer. Thank god because even though Dawson weighs nothing me me my arms are going to eventually get tired.

"Ok I got tickets we can go in now, Andreis can I talk to you?" Jacquline says moving to the side him following. "Auntie vi are you gonna be with the big people like me or the babies?" Hailey asks.

"I think I'll stay with the babies this time, how about next time we hang out at my house?" I say making her nod really fast the go to bother Aaron.

Jacquline comes back and we move into the fair spilting up, Aaron and Jacqueline go with Hailey and me and Andreis take the twins and Luxe.

Dawson is now in the stroller and I'm holding Luxe, but she keeps squirming which eventually made me put her down. She then sprints to one of the rides with teacups and Sawyer follows just as excited.

Sorry it's not as long guys, new chapter coming soon!