Chapter 9

Avia's Pov
————
Today I woke up to Luxe right beside me along with Aaron and they were both asleep with the covers completely drowning them.

Rolling my eyes I get up and use the bathroom as well as brushing my teeth and cleansing my face. With my face soap and using a hot towel to clean it off.

The plan for today was to get something from our favorite brunch spot, then head to the zoo stay for about an hour and 30 minutes, come home change then go to luxe's grandmas house for family night.

Our schedule is really packed, right now I'm in the closet getting and outfit for to wear so I can go to the store and buy some snacks for the day.

I settled on a pink hoodie with some pink boots, along with some white jeans and added my accessories.

After I finished with my outfit I put my hair in a clamped ponytail and went downstairs to start up my car

After I finished with my outfit I put my hair in a clamped ponytail and went downstairs to start up my car. After it warmed up I got in and drove to the Walmart down the street.

Once I got in Walmart I grabbed cookies, chips, soda, crackers, candy, a few blankets, and pillows. Then I saw some nuk pacifiers and I got a pack for Luxe. 

After I finished in the grocery store, I got back in my car and drove to the liquor store. I got a few bottles of white wine, tequila, and champagne before I paid for it then went to Starbucks for a coffe.

After ordering my caramel frap I made my way back home and as I was putting up the groceries I felt two arms snake around me making me jump.

"What's your issue!, I could have had a heart attack!" I yell at Aaron hitting the back of her head."owwww, I wanted to surprise you"she whines while taking a sip of my coffee.

"And where did you go?" She pouts. "I told you last night that I had to get some things for the house and some more for the party tonight" I say rolling my eyes.

Once I finally look at her I see she's wearing some black jeans, a white shirt with green writing matched with a bubble coat and her green Jordan's.

Might I add, I like what I see "where's the baby" I ask her while packing a diaper bag with some fruit snack, applesauce, baby puffs, and some fruit punch

"She's still asleep" Aaron says while moving closer to me and giving me a passionate kiss. Once we break away from the kiss we stay in eachothers arms for a while.

"I hope you know that it's your turn to change her" Aaron says ruining the moment. "You big doofus I knew that" I say moving away, I grab my coffee and go into the living room sitting down.

Aaron soon followed and sat right beside me and threw a blanket over us. We got to cuddle for at least and hours before there were little footsteps coming into the living room.

"Good morning peanut" I say as she makes her way over to the couch climbing into my lap. Once she's comfortable she tries to pull down my shirt and pull out my boob.

"So my boob gets a good morning and not me?" I ask playfully making her huff "I wan' you boobie" she says rolling her eyes. She straddles my lap as I get to go latch on to my boob and we sit in silence for a little.

"I'm gonna pick her out and outfit for the zoo and stuff" Aaron says before getting up and going upstairs to her room.
I know that Aaron didn't go to find her outfit because I already did it the night before.

She is dressed adorably in a a little brown onesie that says babe all over it and her hair is a complete mess. Luxe nursed on my right side for about 15 minutes then she did the same with my left side.

Once she finished she sat up and smiled at me with milk running down her chin. "Your a messy girl, aren't you" I say kissing her cheek and wiping off her mouth.

"Mommy we go zoo?" She asks while sliding down my legs. "Yes we're going to the zoo are you excited?" I say while getting up and placing her on my hip moving upstairs. 

I went straight to my room just to find Aaron on the bed watching paternity court. With Luxe's outfit laid out on th bed, along with some lotion, a diaper and wipes.

"Really, you could have just turned that on downstairs" I say while laying Luxe on the bed. I picked out a blue jogging suit matched with some white air forces and I added a few accessories on to it.

 I picked out a blue jogging suit matched with some white air forces and I added a few accessories on to it

Once I laid her on the bed I got to work changing her diaper and putting on her lotion. "Is babi!" Luxe yells as she looks at the tv, "yes bubba that's a baby" Aaron says while booping her nose.

After I finished with her lotion I put her on a white long sleeve onesie and began putting on her jogging suit and socks. After I finished that I put on her shoes and worked on her hair, putting it in two low buns

I then added on her head band and her jewelry before I put her back down. And looked at the time on my phone, "we should probably get going if we're gonna meet them at the brunch spot" I tell Arron.

She nodded getting off the bed and picking up Luxe tossing her in the air. Getting an eruption of giggling from her and her kicking out her legs wanting more.

Rolling my eyes I go downstairs and warm up the car and putting the diaper in the back seat and hoping in the driver seat. Not even 5 minutes later Aaron and Luxe come down and Luxe is strapped into her car seat.

"Alright we're already to go." Aaron says while buckling up her seat belt and I do the same. Time to go and have some fun even if it is cold outside.