Chapter 11

(Smut warning)

Avia's Pov.

As soon as when got into the room Aaron was on top of me and pushing my body towards the bed. Once my back was on the bed she immediately tackled my neck in soft lingering kisses.

I let out a gasp when I feel her fingers down my pants once again just like earlier she wasted no time plunging them into my pussy making my back arch and a loud moan escape me.

She continued to kiss my neck slowly makinh her way down to my collar bone as she picked up the pace her fingers were going.

One thing about Aaron though, is she won't stop when I cum she keeps going until I can't talk or make a sentence. Before she continues she pulls off my panties, pants and shirt, then plunges her fingers into my pussy again.

I cum almost instantly making Aaron lick the cum from her fingers before burying her face in my pussy. "Aaron you ass!!" I once again moan as she eats my sensitive pussy.

"I'd rather be an ass then not giving you all I know you can take." She replied, her tongue stiffened and she was giving strong licks to my clit. "I can't..." I say when her licks become stronger, "yes you can, breathe" she reply's.

Once again my back arches and I cum again, but again Aaron doesn't stop, not even when my body starts shaking from the pleasure she keeps going. It's going to be a long night...

      (Smut cut short cause I'm not good at it🥲)

Still Avia's Pov.

"No Luxe, let mommy sleep" I hear just as I'm waking up, between last night movies and sex, I'm exhausted. "No!!" I hear Luxe yell in protest to Aaron.

"Baby i know your sad, but you can't yell at mama and wake up mommy, ok?" I hear Aaron say again. "Otay mama, I Sowwy, hugs?" "Yes baby you can have a hug, I forgive you" Aaron says.

I take that as my que to get up, and I sit up in the bed stretching out when I open my eyes I see the cutest sight, Luxe has her face buried into Aaron's neck in a smile while Aaron has her head in her hair.

I sigh and look over to look at the alarm clock seeing that it's almost 11, which is around the time Tara and Paul start making breakfast, because of everyone that's here it might take them around and hour.

And Aaron's sister Jacqueline was coming this morning and bringing her kids as well, the plan was to go to the Aquarium but, so many kids means plans might change. They most likely won't though since everyone paid in advance.

And the good part is we weren't going to the Aquarium until later this afternoon around 2 or 2:30, all the time in the world to get ready. Well not really, but a girl can dream at least, "I brought the bags in this morning when I woke up" I hear Aaron says while looking at me.

"Thank you my love" I say kissing her on the lips before getting up and going over to the bags. Looking through the bags I find my breast pump and then go back over to the bed and sitting down.

"No!" I hear Luxe's little voice scream before she scrambles into my lap and starts crying hysterically. "Baby I'm not taking your milk, mommy has to pump or I'm going to be in pain" I tell her while bouncing my knee.