2.👣

a few weeks later ..
loni's pov.🩵
..
I am currently sitting in the back seat of Aviah's jeep as we go to pick up Aaron. After sitting next to her in class, we started becoming really good friends, and now all three of us are going to do a small get together.

Earlier this morning, nana dressed me in some gray sweat shorts matched with a pink shirt, and some pink vans, and did the usual of putting my hair in two low buns but this time added a bow.

"Loni, you okay?" Aviah asks while looking into the backseat through the rear view. "mm-hm!" I nod and go back to looking out of the window and sucking my pacifier.

In Aviah's car I sit in a rear facing car seat, but it's fine to me since my seat is super comfy, and I don't have to worry about my head leaning forward and hurting my neck if I decide to fall asleep in her car.

I feel the car come to a stop, before Aviah gets out and opens the back door unbuckling me and picking me up setting me on her hip. "You ready to go see Aaron?" Aviah asks making me nod excitedly.

Aviah chuckles, before walking up to the front door of the house and knocking. They were a few people talking behind the door before Aaron opened it and invited us in, "Hey yall, that's my mom and dad" Aaron says pointing to a couple that was standing in the dooorway.

"Nice you meet you!" Aviah says with a smile before we all head back to the car and get in plus get buckled up. "Let's go so we can get some good seats, Aviah says before pulling away from Aaron's house as we make our way to the movies.

..

"Don't make a mess" Aaron says while handing me the popcorn and small slushie. "Okay!" I say while drinking my slushie before sitting in the cup holder beside me.

"How long is the movie?" Aaron asks Aviah making her look at her phone. "like 2 hours" Aviah says as Aaron nods sipping some of her lemonade.

"It's starting now" Aaron says making me look up at the screen, immediately becoming immersed into the movie.

..

"That movie wasn't all that bad, I thought I wasn't gonna like it" Aaron said  to the both of us while we walked out of the movie rooms door, and towards the bathrooms

"Yea, it was good, I still think they should have always been near the other avatars" Aviah says. I on the other hand, did enjoy the movie, but it also made me really sleepy, and I don't feel like doing anything else.

"Hold on nini, your going to have to stand up while I used the bathroom" Aviah tells me before setting me down and pulling down my shirt that had rose up a little during the transition.

"I'll be right back" Aviah says before disappearing into the stall as I stood by Aaron holding onto her sweatpants leg. "Did you like the movie?" Aaron asks making me nod, "I liked the girl avatar, she was pretty" I tell Aaron making her nod.

"Yea, she was very pretty." Aaron agrees, pulling out her phone and texting someone. I watch her as she smiles a little bit before putting her phone away, back into her pocket. "Sorry, my sister texted me before the movie, and I just looked at it" She says making me nod.

Aviah comes out of the stall going over to wash her hands before drying them with a paper towel and coming over to us, "Do you need to go?" Aviah asks Aaron making her nod her head before she walks into the stall Aviah just came out of.

Reaching my arms up towards Aviah I wait for her to lift me up before pushing my pacifier into my mouth and laying down on her. "Aaron, we'll be right back I'll meet you outside the bathroom" Aviah tells Aaron.

"Alright, take your time" Aaron replys back before Aviah walks tot the other side of the woman's restroom that has 2 changing tables. Aviah siting me down on the floor once again as she reaches into the bag I didn't even notice before now.

She pulls out a changing mat, pamper and wipes before liftinh me up and laying me on the changing mat. Aviah moves fast, pulling down my shorts and untaping my pamper, wiping me down before taping clean one around my waist pulling up my shorts and setting me on the floor.

"Thank you" I say around my pacifier while Aviah throws the pamper away. "Your welcome, and like I said last time, you don't have to thank me every single time" Aviah says making me giggle before she puts everything back in the bag and puts on some hand sanitizer.

After she puts that on we make our way out of the bathroom and see Aaron leaning against the wall. Once she spots us she makes her way over and holds my other hand as we made our way back to the car.

"Maybe, next place grocery store?" Aviah says making Aaron nod. "I need to get some more snacks anyways" Aaron says getting into the car while Aviah buckles me into my car seat before getting in and buckling herself.

As the car moves I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier before I eventually fall asleep in my car seat while we make our way to the store.

..

"Oh my god it feels so fucking good in here" I hear Aviah say just as I'm waking up. "For real, I live for this shit" Aaron agrees shoving her hands in the pockets of her sweatpants.

"Ima head to the snack isle, and I'll meet yall back at the car since that's all I'm here for" Aaron tells Aviah, and looks at her before walking off, so I'm guessing Aviah must have nodded.

"How was your nap?" Aviah asks as I sit up from off her shoulder and look around Walmart. " Was good" I mumble before laying my head back down on her shoulder.

"I think Papa said he's making gumbo" Aviah says making me smile and wiggle happily in her arms, I love Papa's gumbo, it's always so yummy. "But we need to get some groceries for my apartment" Aviah says making me nod.

"What about those" I say pointing to the box or apples and caramel. "Yeah, I need some more of those considering you eat all of them every time you come over" Aviah says grabbing two boxes of those tossing them into the buggy.

"Don't forget salads too!" I say right before we pass the salad shelf making Aviah look at the different types of salad. "Should I get two ceaser salads and two ham salad, or two ceasers and two chicken" Aviah says holding up the options.

"Chicken, because you cook it yummy" I tell her making her put the four salads into the buggy and pushing it down some more. "Definitely need these" Aviah says grabbing some bananas.

"I'm so glad I got paid yesterday" Aviah says also putting some  sugar cookies into the buggy and then starts pushing it to the wheat isle. Once we're in the isle she sets me down and lets me go and find her bread that she always gets.

"This one" I say holding up some wheat bread making her nod before taking it and dropping it into the buggy, "we have meat, milk..we need eggs" Aviah says picking me back up putting me into the seat part of the buggy pushing it towards the dairy products..
____________________________________________
re-written/edited: may 19th 2024.