Best friends and THAT really is all...

Start from the beginning

the door jingles letting you know when people come and go.
Robin and Steve don't have the habbit of looking at the door anymore, but as your sorting tapes you happen to look up and catch the very last person you wanted to see, Billy,  first before he notices you.
Your chest instantly going tight, you wanted to never see him again after what happened on Christmas two weeks ago, but you knew thanks to this small damn town, he was everywhere.
But seeing him after that night sent your body into some sort of panic, a shock, dropping your  box and running off to the back before Billy could approach you,  which gets Robin and Steve's attention, they look at eachother confused seeing you book it past them.
Then they see Billy, Robin goes to check on you first and Steve deals with the "customer"   before he goes looking for you and Robin after closing the shop for lunch.

This time, seeing Billy made you feel worse, it was all rushing back to you, everything he asked you to do that day and everything he did to you, it was putting you into one of the worst panics you've ever had.
Sitting in the corner curled up with your knees to your chest, Robin was trying to talk to you.
"Hey....yn, yn what's going on?.... Steve??!
*she looks up at Steve then back at you*
Hey...can you hear me yn?? Talk to us what's going on.."
"...I'll call Eddie..! Maybe he can help??"
Steve's clearly worried too and is about to run out to use the phone but you finally say something.
"NO...! NO, P-PLEASE no, don't call him d-dont call Eddie S-steve.."

"Yn what the hell is going on are you okay..?! Wait why don't you want us to call Eddie??"
Robin asks, rubbing the sides of yours arms.
"Is he g-gone..? Did he leave?"
You stutter, wrapping your arms around your legs more.
"Who yn?? Did who le-"
"BILLY, STEVE, is he gone!!?"
You shout making Steve look even more confused, but he quickly nods.
"Y-yeah he's gone, he's gone I swear...yn what's going on??"
He tries asking again, softly, but you
Still refuse to say and shake your head.
Tears falling and hiding half your face into your knees as you rock back and forth on the floor, completely losing your mind, freaking out.
Mumbling to yourself like you were having a conversation which worries Steve and Robin even more.

"I can't...I can't say,....no he'll be so mad at me...he'll be so mad, no I can't he can't know...no! I won't say you can't make me"
Robin is kneeling on the floor next to you, looking at Steve terrified as she keeps rubbing yours arms to comfort you.
"Yn...Who's going to be mad, what can't they know?”
".....Eddie"
You whispered over tears.
"Eddie will be mad..."
Still rocking yourself staring down at the floor while hugging your knees.
"What?? What would he be mad about yn...you know he wouldn't get mad at you, can you tell us please..."
She gently asks, tilting her head to try get a better look at your face being hidden by your knees.
"....He will b-be mad at me..beacause of Billy..Because of Billy and- and me..."
You weren't making much sense, terrified, almost hyperventilating. Panicked.
"What about you and Billy yn… please… take deep breaths try and tell us"

Robin begs cupping your face.
You try to calm your breathing down but it's just jumpy with every breath, you couldn't keep it in anymore...
months and months of torture rushing back all at once, just because you had spotted him in the store a few minuites ago.
"....He m- He's making me d-do thing again R-Robin..Billy's making me do t-things with him.."
Robin doesn't get angry often, but her face changed immediately seeing the state you was in and hearing that it was because that monster was tormenting you again
"what? He's what? What is he making you do?"
"Bad things...t-things that will hurt Eddie if he f-finds out.. He's still blackmailing me, he has been since the-the hospital..He makes me do things with him, says if I don't he'll tell the p-police that Eddie was the one who put him in the the hospital, he'll get Eddie done for attempted murder if I-I don't do what he wants...

He mm-makes me kiss him, makes me touch him..He touches me...tries to-to get me to sleep with him..B-but it's for Eddie..It's to keep Eddie safe, if I keep doing it Billy-Billy won't get him in trouble..and Eddie w-will be safe"
Now Steve's mad because he just dealt with Billy moments ago.
"Y-you can't tell him, please don't tell him you know what Eddie will do, he'll go to jail anyways it'll all be for nothing please Robin don't tell him"
You beg beginning to sob again, Robin attempts to sooth you by pulling you against her chest.
looking over at Steve in horror, he rubs his mouth and kneels down with you.
"Did he..has he hurt you yn? Billy...has he-"
Trying to ask you if Billy forced you to have sex.
Robin holds you tight trying not to get upset herself because she knew about the first time at the hospital.