The Reason And The Change (2).

Start from the beginning

"Omm"

Shaan ask again.

And ommkara start..

" When we came here Australia at the time of crisis in our factory, after sort out everything, I was really happy to meet Gauri. I was missing her like hell, I just wanted to fly to her, take her in my arms.
Before 2 days of our leaving Australia, did you remember that I went to a club? "

Ommkara ask and shan nods,
He remember because Omkara ask him to come but Shan refuse because he was really tired that day.

" In that club, I was enjoying my drink and then I met Vabesh"

"Vabesh?"

"Our college friend, who were my rival at first but then we became friends. Don't you remember?"

"Yes, now i remember. But what with him?"

" I met with him after a long time so I was really happy and we both talk a lot, but then he shared something with me which shook me to the core, and that was the reason I did all these things"

Omkara said remembering the incident and Shan silently listening him.

" He drunk a lot, and he was looking really sad, and then I ask him what had happened that he is looking lost"

Ommkara stops for few seconds.
Shaan did not interrupt in between.

" He said that he fell in love with a girl and wanted to marry her, but that girl was in love with someone. but as we know, before he was really stubborn. so he did something the same I did with Gauri. he forced that girl to marry him, he blackmailed that girl and at last the girl married to him because of her situation. "

"What?"

Shaan ask feeling really shocked,
Omkara looks down feeling really guilty for whatever he had done.

" Yes, but what happened after that is more shocking. after marriage the girl did not accept him as her husband and Vabesh always forced her to behave like his wife, at last the girl did not take that torture anymore and did suicide "

Shaan is shock to hear this.
And ommkara stop for 1 minute.

" After her suicide, Bhavesh is broken. and now he is living in hell. he told me that he was responsible for all those things. he only thought about himself and not about the girl he love the most, now there is no reason of his living, but still he is living his life as a punishment  "

Ommkara said.

"Thats.... That's really sad.... I can feel his pain... But.... What is the connection of his story with your situation?"

Shaan said.

" After hearing his story, I felt like this is my story. because I also did the same with Gauri. I forced her to marry me. I forced her to live with me, I started feeling that the same story is going to happen with me also, what if she could not take it anymore and did something wrong with herself,  the fear eat me up and I was really guilty and scared "

Ommkara said.
Shaan can see the fear on his face.

" I felt like if she did something wrong with herself, I will die at the moment, she become the reason of my living. then I decided that I am going to leave her for her own good, I had already tortured her so much. and now it is the time to give her, her life back. that's why I started distancing myself from her,and then when the contract was over, I told her to leave "

Omkara Said covering his face and start crying.
Shan is sitting there with shock. he doesn't know what to say.

But one thing is sure that Omkara is a fool.
How can he just assume things by himself, not even thinking about her life partner.