Mu Li said impatiently: "I will only have such a Taoist partner in my life. Keep your daughters and disciples. I have lived for so many years. It is not appropriate for you to give those little girls to me."

    It's not suitable. The person next to you is so poor in martial arts. It doesn't look like you are as young as you. He looks like a young man. I didn't see you say it's not suitable.

    Sect Master Lin led the people forward a few steps, and tried to persuade him to say something, and Mu Li gradually lost his patience. She also came back to this world out of nowhere, finally found Ji Yu, and there were still many things to investigate, so she didn't have time to spend here with them.

    Mu Li pulled out her own sword, glanced around, and asked: "Isn't it a sword competition? If anyone wants to try it, you can come forward. If not, I will take this person away."

    Just now Those who wanted to move forward all stopped, and some even stepped back. Who dares to step forward to provoke at this time?

    And even those who don't know about Mu Li, the sect has some knowledge about Mu Li's rumors, that is, he is older and has a good cultivation, and if he saw him today, there should be someone who is comparable to him, and he should be good-looking.

    Seeing that no one was paying attention, Mu Li grabbed Ji Yu's waist and flew towards Misty Peak, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant, leaving a group of people looking at each other in blank dismay. There are indeed many people who are not convinced, but they have to fight well. Just rushing to Misty Peak like this, do you want to die?

    After Mu Li left, the sword competition was held as usual, and everyone was really a bit useless about what happened just now, so they didn't mention it any more.

    On the other side, on the way back to Misty Peak with Ji Yu, Ji Yu, a person who can drive a mecha in the universe at will, yelled all the way.

    "Mumu, why do we fly so high?"

    "Mumu, where is my mecha, shall we ride in the mecha?"

    "Mumu, I'm about to fall, hold me tight."

    "Mumu Why do you know how to fly?"

    "Mu Mu..."

    Ji Yu talked a lot before Mu Li realized that Ji Yu had never tried such a way of flying, so she asked, "Are you... afraid?"

    "Afraid Ah, look at the height." Ji Yu doesn't want any face at this moment, anyone will be afraid of being carried to a high altitude so suddenly, right?

    Seeing this, Mu Li tightened Ji Yu's waist and asked, "Is this better?"

    Ji Yu felt the temperature around her waist, rolled her eyes, and said, "Mumu, I can't do it, I'm still so scared, when will I be able to go down?"

    Mu Li wondered: "Hurry up. If you don't feel well, there are other ways "

    "What way?"

    Ji Yu watched as Mu Li's fingers tapped her chest, and then her chest hurt and she passed out. And this trick seemed to have been treated by those people in green shirts, so when she woke up, not only did the world change, but her Mumu also changed?

    She wants that soft, pheromone that smells good, and it will be muli!

    However, when Ji Yu woke up again, although she didn't sleep on a rock or in a firewood house, how could this house be made of bamboo and still have air leakage?

    Forget about the air leakage, why is there no quilt? The Mu Li who would wear pajamas and cover her with a quilt in the past is gone. Fortunately, there was no soreness on her body, so it can be seen that Mu Li is really capable now, just a few taps can make her pass out.