Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's undressed body, which still carried traces of last night's enthusiasm, and forcibly turned her head away. If she looked at her a few more times, she might not have to go out today.

    "You, get up quickly, I'll help you get your clothes." Ji Yu quickly walked towards the door.

    And Mu Li, who was thrown off the quilt and covered with the quilt, stared at Ji Yu who fled in a daze, so was she more embarrassed, or Ji Yu more embarrassing?

    Mu Li's drowsiness had already been mostly suppressed by Ji Yu, so she got up, walked slowly to the dressing room next door, and met Ji Yu's turned eyes.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows lightly, and looked at the skirt on Ji Yu's body, why didn't she know that a female Alpha could look better in a skirt than a female Omega? With slender legs, a curvy figure, and a slightly tight and short skirt, it was like a tights on Ji Yu's body, which vividly outlined Ji Yu's figure.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's blank expression, and asked, "Does it look good?"

    Mu Li pursed her lips, stepped forward, and ordered, "Take it off."

    "Ah?" Ji Yu asked puzzled, "You didn't come up Say it again, do you want to see me in a skirt?"

    "I've seen it now, you can change your pants."

    "Why? Don't you like it? If you don't like it, I can change it for you Look." After speaking, Ji Yu turned around and pointed to a row of brand new skirts in the closet behind her.

    Mu Li suddenly didn't know what reason to make up to stop Ji Yu's behavior. Seeing that Ji Yu had already reached out to grab another skirt, Mu Li quickly stopped her and said, "Don't try it, change to the clothes you usually like."

    Unexpectedly It was rare for Ji Yu to wear a skirt, so she became interested and said, "No, I think I look good in it, Mumu, what do you think?"

    "It looks good, but you can't go out wearing it like this."

    "Ah?"

    Mu Li closed her eyes, and said vigorously, "You are wearing this dress to seduce Xiao O or who? You are not allowed to wear skirts. You are not allowed to wear it, do you hear?"

    Ji Yu laughed with a 'poof', and looked at herself in the mirror again, um, it seemed to be something different.

    But she is so good-looking and has a good figure, can you blame her? Naturally beautiful, she sometimes feels embarrassed for her excellence.

    "Okay, my lord major general."

    Mu Li pursed her lips tightly, went to another closet, picked out two sets of clothes, threw one of them to Ji Yu, and quickly returned to the bedroom. Come Ji Yu's voice: "Mu Mu, don't you want me to change it for you?"

    "No need!" Mu Li yelled loudly, and then slammed the bedroom door shut.

    When Ji Yu heard this, she smiled lightly and said, "This door really hurts." After the two of

    them packed up and finished their breakfast, Ji Yu summoned Michael and took Mu Li to the mecha. Mu Li followed Ji Yu to the console, and Ji Yu took Mu Li to the main seat of the console, and pressed Mu Li's shoulders to let her sit down.

    Mu Li was puzzled and wanted to stand up, thinking that Ji Yu didn't mean it, but Ji Yu pushed her down again, and said, "Mu Mu, haven't you driven a Michael before, so let's drive it today. Let you experience the performance of the best mecha in the Federation."