"Didn't I come back alive? I said I did it." Ji Yuyue said more and more without confidence, after all, she didn't feel that she had really fulfilled the agreement.

    Mu Li sneered and sneered: "Yeah, the marshal of our federation came back with such a powerful force, it didn't count that so many generals were anxious to and fro, and lived in the imperial palace of the empire, the future prince of the empire escorted him, I think It's really not easy to see you."

    "So, we are in the palace now?"

    "What else?" Mu Li said angrily, "You don't know what kind of harm you will cause when your own mental power collapses. Is it? Just put you in a room, I'm afraid the surrounding houses won't be used, right?"

    Ji Yu pursed her lips, took Mu Li's hand, squeezed Mu Li's fingertips lightly, and said: "At that time, the battle situation was urgent, and the energies of the mutant Zerg could be combined to cause great damage, and they There are too many of them, and if they are eliminated one by one, it will take too much time, and the human casualties here will be even more severe."

    "So?"

    "So I used all the mental power of my whole body, just like the last time I fought against the Zerg Queen." Ji Yu looked at Mu Li and said proudly, "In the end I succeeded. The Zerg invaded this time, and the number of Zerg queens was more than the last time when the Zerg queen dispatched. None of the bugs returned alive. We won.

    " One, why didn't you come back? What if your mental strength collapsed before you found me?" Mu Li sighed in a low voice, the voice was so small that Ji Yu thought it was an illusion.

    "Mu, Mumu, don't you think I'm fine in front of you now?"

    "Yeah, you're fine, and then I'll just lie here, are you satisfied? Marshal?"

    Ji Yu opened her mouth, no Know what to say. In all fairness, if she and Mu Li had to choose the injured one, she would definitely choose herself.

    Seeing this, Mu Li brought up the old matter again: "So what you said just now, that I can tell you to do whatever you want, is it serious?"

    Ji Yu nodded quickly, completely unaware of the sly look in Mu Li's eyes. .

    Mu Li leaned on the pillow with her whole body relaxed, and lazily said: "The divorce agreement has been signed, we both settle the matter."

    When Ji Yu heard this, why was this again, she immediately pretended to be stupid and said, "What is it, Mu Mu, I didn't listen Qing, why don't you say it again?" Didn't you

    hear clearly? Mu Li also repeated it indifferently, saying: "The divorce agreement has been signed, and we have terminated the relationship. As for your money, I don't want it anymore."

    "Why don't you want my money?"

    Mu Li didn't care. He said politely: "I don't even want your people anymore, so why do I still care about your money?"

    Ji Yu shook her head, and said seriously: "According to federal law, after AO's divorce, Alpha is obliged to pay Omega a sum of money, so you can't refuse it." Don't refuse

    the money delivered to your door, even though she doesn't want Ji Yu anymore, How about just taking all her money? Wouldn't it be nice? "Okay, you give me the money, and I'll leave immediately."

    "No, no, you pretend I didn't say what I just said." Ji Yu changed the subject, lowered her posture and said, "I'll apologize to you, Mumu Yes, and if I don't do this on the battlefield, human beings will really be in danger, you can be a little bit more flexible, okay? I was really wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong."     Mu Li almost laughed angrily Now, Ji Yu still doesn't know what she is angry about? Although she was angry about what happened on the battlefield, it was because Ji Yu didn't care about her body, but to be honest, if it was her in that situation, she would have made the same decision.     But is this what she cares about? The more Mu Li thought about it, the angrier she became, and with a little movement, the pain on her body reminded her of how Ji Yu had eaten her up. Don't avenge her, don't scare Ji Xiaoyu, let her remember it forever. How are you going to live?     Does she have to lie in bed for a few days every time, and then ask for a vacation or something? She could guess the way the doctor looked at her and Ji Yu, this is too shameful!     "Ji Yu, do you know..." Mu Li said angrily, but when the words came to her lips, she didn't know how to continue.     "Huh?"     "Do you know that you were so unrestrained last night? If you continue to behave like this in the future, we won't be able to go on." Mu Li closed her eyes, and spit it out in one breath. With her hoarse voice, Ji Yu succeeded. I didn't understand a word of it.     Looking at Ji Yu's still puzzled expression, Mu Li gritted her molars. She wanted to return the product. Not only was this Alpha physically impatient, but her hearing was also bad. She couldn't do what she said before, but now she just listens to it. It's gone, what's the use of Ji Yu?     Just when Mu Li was about to speak again, Ji Yu seemed to understand what Mu Li meant, and asked tentatively: "Mu Mu, is it because I was too rough last night?"