But now Ji Yu told him that three people had died. In this underground layer, there are indeed many people, many people who are waiting to be regarded as the next test subjects. But what Lianxiu really cares about is only those three scientists who can contribute to his future and future reputation.

    Seeing that Lian Xiu didn't answer, Ji Yu had already confronted each other here anyway, and now it was impossible to get out of here without doing anything. Therefore, Ji Yu was not afraid to tell Lian Xiu more news, and said, "Those three people who helped you develop the potion died. One was injected with the potion by a companion, and the other was killed by a companion who turned into a monster. As for the other... ..."

    Under Lianxiu's suspicious eyes, Ji Yu looked at a group of mutants not far to the right, pointed and said, "The invisible thing in the middle is the last one."

    Ji Yu added He said: "I wanted to solve them myself, but I didn't need to do it myself, so I died. Isn't it a pity that the death was so miserable? Chairman of the council, do you think it's a cycle of karma and retribution?"

    Ji Yu just finished speaking. , Lianxiu immediately walked towards the direction of Ji Yu's finger, and looked at the pile of mutants piled up in a haphazard manner. The mutants were all intact, but the surface of the skin was a little disgusting. But there seemed to be a pool of blood under them, and it seemed to be muddy meat, in short, it was out of shape.

    Lian Xiu took a few glances, then turned around in disgust, and walked in the direction of Ji Yu. After approaching, SS-level mental power suddenly burst out around him, Ji Yu and Mu Li immediately activated the protection of mental power, and Pressing his spiritual power towards Lian Xiu, Lian Xiu was not at the SSS level, so he immediately raised his hand.

    After Ji Yu and Mu Li saw it, they also withdrew their mental power. Lian Xiu rubbed his chest with his hands to relieve the discomfort of the internal organs being oppressed, and said: "Marshal's strength is indeed well-deserved, and he has been taught."

    Ji Yu raised his eyebrows, and it stands to reason that Lian Xiu's cautious Temperament, she would not do such a thing, so she was not sure what Lianxiu was thinking.

    Ji Yu asked: "So? Can we go?"

    Lian Xiu took a step back and said, "Marshal, please."

    Ji Yu and Mu Li put back their feet that had just been lifted up, and when they made a big fuss in Lian's house, In the end, Lianxiu was able to let him go so simply, there must be fraud.

    Ji Yu took a step back and asked, "What's your purpose?"

    Lian Xiu said with a smile, "You have to ask the Marshal who came to my house late at night, shouldn't he bring an Omega as a visitor? The Marshal avoided so many people." After touching me, naturally I can’t let you down, right?”

    “But, the three people who can help you are already dead, Lianxiu, let’s face the reality.”

    Lian Xiu shook his head indifferently: "Although I may not be able to improve my own spiritual power to the level of your Marshal in this life, some people are born superior and lucky. But you all have such high spiritual power. With such a family background and military power, why don’t you think about it for yourself?”

    “What should I think about?” Ji Yu couldn’t help laughing, “Lianxiu, last time you asked me to rebel with you, I refused, why did you Do you still think I will agree this time?"

    "Because you, Marshal, have experienced the battle against the Zerg in the empire this time, and you know how powerful my potion is, don't you?" Lian Xiu said seriously, "Anyway, they are now They are also dead, the people produced by the existing potions will only be puppets, but I prefer to call them fighting machines."