"I didn't expect that they don't have any intelligence, and they know how to use mental power?" Ji Yu teased Mu Li while repelling a mutant.

    Mu Li just avoided the attacks of several mutants from the side, and after listening to Ji Yu's words, she replied, "Mental power has become their conditioned reflex, but I feel that their mental power is not high."

    Indeed, although the medicines of the three scientists can indeed improve people's spiritual power, the improvement rate is not high. Mental power users below the S level can improve by 1-3 levels, while those above the S level can improve their spiritual power. Almost a level of mental power. After all, there are only a small number of people who can greatly improve their spiritual power, and many of them only advance to a level or half a level.

    However, since the people Lianxiu found had a low level of spiritual power, even with the potion, they turned into mutants who were neither human nor ghost, and their spiritual combat effectiveness was still much lower for Ji Yu and Mu Li.

    After all, Ji Yu and Mu Li are two SSS-level spiritual power users, just like Mu Li used to easily fight against ten SS-level spiritual power users alone, the attacks of low-level spiritual power users are really innocuous to them, and Their attacks are indeed fatal to those with low mental power.

    Looking at the number of mutated people who were still increasing in the depths and coming towards her, Ji Yu reminded: "Mu Mu, don't release too much of your mental power, I don't know how much is ahead."

    Mu Li responded, Slightly restraining the intensity of the mental power he released, he was relieved to find that those mutants were still falling down one by one.

    The structure of the second basement floor is similar to that of the first basement floor. After walking around for nearly a circle, Ji Yu and Mu Li came to the staircase leading to the third basement floor. The mutated crowd behind them had already fallen to the ground, and there was almost no clean place on the ground, and there were bloodstains everywhere, which was shocking.

    The stairway from the second basement floor to the third floor was locked. This time, it may be to prevent the mutants from escaping. You can see a slight current on the surface of the door, and you can also hear the sound of "呲呲". There is an ancient lock in the middle of the door, but there is an electric current intervening, and even with the key, the lock cannot be touched.

    Ji Yu stepped forward and tried mentally, and explained: "Oops, it's an electric switch. It would be great if there was an insulating material."

    "Is there any way to open it?" Mu Li asked. He became anxious again, "Oops, those mutants who just fell stood up again."

    Ji Yu followed Mu Li's gaze, and saw that the mutants who had been lying motionless on the ground started to move one after another, and some of them had already started to move from the floor. He stood up and walked towards the two of them again.

    "Ji Yu, I don't understand the structure of this kind of door. You open the door and I'll solve them." Mu Li quickly made a division of labor.

    Unexpectedly, Ji Yu grabbed Mu Li, and released high-intensity mental power towards the switch while opening her mouth, saying, "Don't go, their movements are slow. And who said they can't open the door?"

    As soon as Ji Yu finished speaking, a dazzling flame exploded on the electric door, which was fleeting, and then the electric current on the door weakened until it stopped. Ji Yu tentatively stretched out her hand to touch the lock in the middle, and was relieved when she found that there was no electricity, and said to Mu Li, "You unlock the lock next, and I'll solve them."