Ji Yu felt that sooner or later she would have to teach Mu Li well about the differences between Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Alphas are dangerous creatures, except for her, they are all bad guys.     Mu Li doesn't mind, but Ji Yu must not! Ji Yu quickly took off her military jacket, and before Mu Li could react, she grabbed Mu Li's arm and helped her put it on.     "Hey, what are you doing?" Mu Li asked in surprise.     Ji Yu swept Mu Li's body, and said, "Are you going to go out dressed like this?"     Mu Li saw that it seemed a little inappropriate, so she took Ji Yu's hand away and put it on by herself: "Thank you very much. Remind me, there are a lot of guys out there."

    Ji Yu really wanted to ask: Is this a man's problem? There are so many male and female Alphas out there.

    Ji Yu's military uniform has a lot of exposed buttons and hidden buttons, and the way to fasten the belt is also more complicated. Seeing Mu Li's frantic look, Ji Yu stretched out her hand to help Mu Li button it up: "I told you, I'll help you wear it." Well, you opened me up just now."

    Mu Li pursed her lips, and said in a low voice, "I thought it was easy to wear, but who knew it was so complicated."

    Ji Yu took a complicated look at Mu Li and said, "At home, my In the closet, half of them are custom-made military uniforms of this style, have you never paid attention to them?"

    "Well." Mu Li nodded embarrassedly, "Not really."

    Ji Yu resigned to his fate and shouted, He whispered softly: "Omega from other people's houses will help Alpha tidy up the closet."

    "Don't mutter, I heard everything." Mu Li pinched Ji Yu's chin with one hand, and pushed Ji Yu's head away, her face straight He said to himself: "What about other people's Omega? Let's chat slowly when we get home."

    Just as Ji Yu was about to say something, the battleship had already landed on the open space. Resigned to his fate, he straightened his attire, changed his expression, and turned back into that superior marshal again.

    The cabin door opened, and Ji Yu stepped off the battleship. When Bai Jingli and Zhao Yuqi came last time, the general who went to the front line was also waiting below. When they saw Ji Yu, they brought someone forward to salute and say hello.

    After Ji Yu nodded in return, the general looked at the blurred figure in the battleship and asked, "Marshal, are there other people in your cabin? Do you need to check?"

    It stands to reason that they shouldn't ask too much, However, all those who entered the country were subject to inspection. It was a rule set by Ji Yu herself. In order to avoid being blamed by Ji Yu, the general asked bravely.     Ji Yu looked at the questioner indifferently, wondering how to answer, although she put on a coat for Mu Li, she really didn't want her Mu Li to be watched by this group of rough men.

    Seeing     that Ji Yu didn't answer for a long time, the general relieved Ji Yu very wisely, and said, "Maybe I was wrong, there is no one inside, look at my eyes." Looking blind, look at the shining woman in the warship. Even the immediate superior dare not offend the marshal.

    After hearing this, Ji Yu nodded in satisfaction: "You continue to guard the border, and report to me if you have any problems. I still have things to deal with, so I won't be staying soon."

    "Yes, Marshal." A group of people walked towards Ji Yu neatly With a military salute, he watched Ji Yu turn around and return to the warship. And at the last moment when the hatch was closed, they seemed to see the marshal approaching the woman, leaning down and saying something with a warm look.