When Mu Li woke up again, her vision was wide and bright, and there was no sound of air currents in her ears. Mu Li moved slightly, and found that her current condition was really bad, her whole body was covered with bruises from the impact, and she could feel that her body was still a little sticky, which should be due to bleeding from certain parts.

    The facilities in the cabin have long since been destroyed, and no matter how she manipulates her mental power to control the mecha, the mecha remains untouched. Maybe it's because her mental power is exhausted now, maybe it's because the damage to the mecha is far beyond her imagination.

    Mu Li braced herself up, and slowly moved to the door of the cabin, tried her best to push the door of the cabin but failed, so she smashed the door with the relatively complete emergency tools in the cabin. Falling down, Mu Li staggered out of the mecha.

    As soon as you step out of the mech, you will see the endless grassland vegetation, all kinds of flowers are spread on the ground surface, the ground surface is very flat, there are almost no ups and downs, it looks like a field of flowers of various colors from a distance.

    What is even more surprising is the colorful aurora in the sky, mysterious and dreamy, which deeply attracted Mu Li's sight and could not be moved away for a long time.

    Looking at the damaged mecha whose shape could not be distinguished, Mu Li sighed. The degree of damage of the mecha was too serious, and even the arms of the mecha had become a pile of scattered parts. Even with the toolbox, Mu Li didn't have a systematic knowledge of mechas, so it might be difficult to remedy it.

    The mecha has been scrapped, and the communication equipment in the mecha can't receive any signal. Even though Mu Li had expected it before entering the black hole, she still felt quite tricky at this moment. Mu Li also had to admit that although she was lucky to have survived at this moment, maybe she just ended her life in another place.

    Fortunately, the supplies in the mecha are very sufficient. The food can allow Mu Li to last for ten days before she finds a new source of water and food, or finds a way to leave. Under such circumstances, enough food also represents her future. Hope to go back.

    There has never been a survivor in the black hole world. She thought she was transported to another desolate star, but felt that this place seemed to be different from the galaxy she was familiar with. Not only is the fairyland-like scenery here, but also because, in the past few hours, the aurora in the sky has changed into a dark color and disappeared into the night, and then returned to colorful bright colors.

    The alternation of day and night here is too fast, but fortunately this space is not big, Mu Li finally returned to the original place after several days of cycle of day and night. There are water resources here, but no edible food. In other words, the only creatures that may survive here are plants that can perform photosynthesis.

    The most important thing is that this place is deserted, and she is the only one. Although she used to like to find no-man's land to practice, but actively looking for and being forced to stay are two completely different meanings.

    Mu Li returned to the side of the damaged mecha, leaned against the smooth side of the mecha shell, and looked up at the aurora.

    It has been many days since she was involved here. It stands to reason that Bai Jingli and Zhao Yuqi have already returned to the territory of the Federation, so they should take action.

    But after thinking about it, Mu Li laughed at herself a little, as if it was no wonder that the two couldn't find it here, maybe they didn't even know that they were sucked into the black hole. Maybe after he couldn't find her, he thought she had failed in the battle with the Zerg.