After helping Mu Li get a general understanding of the mission of the special warfare team, Zhao Yuqi glanced at the time, and Mu Li asked suspiciously, "What's the matter? If you have something to do, please do it first."

    Zhao Yuqi said, "Wait, there is someone else I'll come right away."

    Mu Li felt a lump in her heart, could it be that Ji Yu is coming? Ji Yu clearly promised her to let her make the decision on her own. She was an instructor for her in the First Military Academy. Could it be possible that she can pretend to be a position and stay with her when she arrives at the military headquarters? Aren't she afraid that her identity is not conspicuous enough?

    The more Mu Li thought about it, the more flustered she became. If Ji Yu really wanted to get involved, then she could only agree in order not to expose the relationship between the two. After all, who would dare to refute Ji Yu's order at the military headquarters?

    "Knock button" knocked on the door.

    Zhao Yuqi said, "Please come in." After speaking, he made a gesture of invitation to Mu Li, motioning her to look at the door.

    The door opened, revealing a thicker arm. Mu Li breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, it was a man. But then she blamed herself a little, why did she hear Zhao Yuqi say that someone was coming, and Ji Yu's first reaction was Ji Yu?

    There was no time for Mu Li to think too much about this issue, the visitor's entire body was exposed, and he walked in front of Zhao Yuqi and Mu Li with a few steps, and said to Zhao Yuqi with a smile: "Senior, don't come here without any problems."

    Mu Li was stunned Looking at the person coming, it turned out to be Bai Jingli. When Mu Li mentioned it before, none of the other four had vacations to come to the military headquarters for internships, to exercise their plans, maybe Bai Jingli changed his mind halfway, anyway, he is now standing in front of Mu Li.

    Just as Mu Li was about to say hello, Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli hugged each other with a familiar high-five, as if they had done it countless times. Zhao Yuqi let go of Bai Jingli, patted Bai Jingli on the shoulder with one hand and said, "Long time no see, I finally waited for you to come to the military headquarters."

    Mu Li looked at the two in surprise, looking at this and then that, and reacting to their actions Some puzzled.

    Seeing Mu Li like this, Bai Jingli explained: "Mu Li, let me introduce you. This is my senior. When I entered my freshman year, he was a senior. He was the president of our school's Mecha Club that year. When I first met him, he was idle in senior year, and we hit it off, and he taught me a lot about mechs and fighting, so he can be regarded as both a teacher and a friend."

    Mu Li didn't expect these two people to know each other before, so she asked He said: "So senior Zhao graduated on time?"

    For other schools and other majors, graduating on time is normal, but for outstanding people who have entered the military and made great achievements, it is generally convenient to complete their studies ahead of schedule. When he came to the military headquarters, Zhao Yuqi was really rare.

    Speaking of this, Zhao Yuqi's face became unnatural, and Bai Jingli explained: "At that time, he had a relationship in the First Military Academy, and that little Omega's force value was not good at all, he was weak. In order to let him pass the examination, Your senior just happened to be a student who assisted in the assessment. When the two recruited, it was discovered that the water was too serious, so they were punished, and they were not removed from the file until they graduated from senior year."