Mu Li suddenly became interested. Could it be that what the netizens said was scaring each other? So she turned her head suddenly and screamed "ah" at Ji Yu.

    Ji Yu also yelled, and quickly ran back to the study and closed the door, leaning against the door panel, still in shock, panting heavily.

    God knows what Ji Yu went through, the female ghost was stretching out her long nails to grab her, the already weird music added a bit of tension to the dark room, and Mu Li's scream completely crushed Ji Yu. Yu's psychological defense.

    Ji Yu was illuminated by the bright lights in the study for a long time before she came to her senses. Was it Mu Li who screamed just now? It's over, it's over, Mu Li is screaming like that, she actually left Mu Li, and then ran away by herself? She also closed the study door, now Mu Li wouldn't be holding on to the study door alone, hugging her knees, not daring to raise her head, and sobbing there aggrieved, right?

    Thinking of Mu Li's current situation, Ji Yu's heart almost melted. If she opened the door and appeared like a god, then hugged poor Mu Li into her arms and comforted her, Mu Li would be so moved!

    Ji Yu tidied up her clothes. The gods who descended from the sky can't appear sloppy, they must show their best posture!

    After adjusting her state, Ji Yu hesitated when she held the doorknob. The female ghost was projected by Mu Li's optical brain. The female ghost is gone, but didn't she bump into it head-on?

    No, no, why is Ji Yu afraid of ghosts? She is the youngest Marshal of the Federation, and she doesn't even blink when facing the Zerg Queen. In terms of fighting, she has never been afraid of anyone. How can a female ghost projected in a mere area scare her?

    Ji Yu took a deep breath and opened the door. Although Ji Yu comforted herself not to be afraid, she didn't want to run into the female ghost directly, so she lowered her head and looked towards the door.

    There was no pitiful Mu Li by the door, but a pair of weather-beaten and dirty feet, and above that was the thin and torn white shirt. Wait, wait, why does this dress seem familiar to her?

    Ji Yu continued to go up, and it really was the long hair hanging down and the pair of dry hands. Ji Yu felt that she didn't need to look up anymore, the thing just now stood straight at the door of her room, and stretched out her hand as if to grab her! Ji Yu swallowed, feeling her whole body stiffen, and tentatively stepped back, staggering and almost falling to the ground.     Seeing that the thing in front of him hadn't followed, Ji Yu quickly walked back into the study, looking for a weapon that could deal with it. Ji Yu took out the laser gun from the jacket hanging on the side, and was about to fire it at the female ghost, when a familiar voice came.     "Wait." Mu Li quickly walked over.     Mu Li wanted to test whether Ji Yu was afraid of ghosts, so she deliberately frightened her, but Ji Yu was really scared, and locked herself in the study, which refreshed Mu Li's perception. So Ji Yu is an Alpha, but there really is a weak little princess who is afraid of ghosts living in her heart?

    Seeing Ji Yu like this, Mu Li became more and more teasing, so she took off the optical brain and placed it by the door of Ji Yu's study, adjusted the video to the point where the female ghost was standing, and then stopped the video, so, With the scene Ji Yu saw when she opened the door.

    But Mu Li just wanted to scare Ji Yu, who would have thought that a mere female ghost would be worth Ji Yu's use of a laser gun? Once the laser gun is fired, the house will be destroyed. Even if it doesn't penetrate the house, the furniture may be completely destroyed, right? Why is Ji Yu so cowardly sometimes? I think back then she used her own strength to fight against ghosts, and took a ghost with one hand, the kind that was merciless.