Mu Li nodded in satisfaction. He took the fruit plate on the side, picked out a few grapes, peeled them and handed them to Ji Yu's mouth.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li suspiciously, why did you suddenly treat me well again? Should I eat the grapes or not?

    Just when Ji Yu was struggling, Mu Li stuffed it directly into Ji Yu's mouth and asked, "By the way, we are going back to Boya University of Science and Technology tomorrow. What about you, do you still want to go to the border?"

    Ji Yu thought about it After a while, she just said, how could Mu Li be so kind to peel something for her to eat. Look, this is not a problem again. Then can she get some other benefits from it? Ji Yu asked back, "Where do you want me to go?"

    When Mu Li saw Ji Yu playing tricks, she instantly understood what Ji Yu meant. She wanted to negotiate terms, but how could Mu Li let Ji Yu get what she wanted? Feeding a piece of fruit is no longer enough, so I won't serve you anymore.

    Mu Li turned her head to look to the side, waved her hand to Ji Yu and said, "You can stay at the border to feed the bugs, don't worry, I will go back and have a look at Ji's house occasionally when I'm free."

    Ji Yu didn't understand: "I'm not in Ji Yu Home, why are you going back?"

    Mu Li looked like you said why: "Of course, I want to go back and enjoy the stay in the castle, and then get some valuable things."

    Ji Yu looked in disbelief. For a while, instead of participating in competitions or learning how to seduce Alpha, Mu Li must be learning how to be angry with herself. Otherwise, why would every word poke her heart?

    Ji Yu said sullenly: "Do you need me to tell you my account password, so that it will be more convenient for you?"

    Mu Li said indifferently: "No need. According to the federal law, if you are no longer here, I will be your number one Heir in line, all your properties and accounts will be automatically transferred to my name, automatically, the kind that you don’t need to go through. So, don’t worry about it. You have your big bug, and I have you money."

    Ji Yu really didn't understand the law in this area before, when her parents and elder brother died in battle, a series of handover procedures were handled by the housekeeper for her, and she really got everything without signing any documents.     So what does Mu Li want to do now? Taking her money to support other Alphas? No, Bate and Omega could feed a whole house if she wanted to.     "You, you, you, don't even think about taking my money to raise a little lover outside." Ji Yu looked fierce as if she was going to kill someone.     In the eyes of others, she would definitely be intimidated, but who is Mu Li? He had already figured out Ji Yu's character, so he pretended not to be afraid.     "Who said I'm going outside, Ji's family is so big, why can't they keep them? And I think that kind of soft Omega is also very cute, and I can raise a few at that time."

    "You really think so? I won't let you succeed!" Ji Yu said angrily.

    Mu Li changed her previous playfulness, and said seriously: "So, you have to come back safely, come back early, you know?"

    Ji Yu was stunned by Mu Li's sudden change of face, so it turned out that was what Mu Li wanted to express?

    Mu Li cares about her, rounding it up means caring about her very much! If Mu Li cares about her so much, then the rounding up just now means that it didn't happen. She just said that her Omega is still very good, and others can't envy her.

    "Actually, I just wanted to tell you that I have almost dealt with the border affairs. The Zerg have been repelled by us this time and fled around. I can go back soon." Then he hesitated, "Just now I just wanted you to If you owe me anything or do something for me, I didn't tell you directly."