Ji Yu Yu felt that she seemed to have dug a hole for herself. Is it too late for her to admit that Mu Li is the weakest Omega in the entire galaxy? Her hands are used to drive armor, not to cut melons, can she say no now?

    Obviously not.

    Life is not easy, Ji Yu sighed. Resigned to his fate, he picked up the knife, cut off the flesh, and placed them on the plate piece by piece.

    This time Ji Yu didn't mess it up, looked at the almost identical pieces of watermelon meat on the plate, pushed the plate to Mu Li's eyes, and looked at Mu Li expectantly.

    Mu Li looked at the watermelon, then at Ji Yu, took a small fruit fork, and put a piece into her mouth: "It's delicious." Mu Li forked another piece, watching Ji Yu's eyes following the watermelon. When she was moving, she asked, "Do you want to eat too?"

    Ji Yu nodded.

    "Oh." Mu Li deliberately waved in front of her eyes, "Our weak Omega's hands are not long enough to reach you."

    After speaking, she smiled and put the watermelon into her mouth.

    Ji Yu saw that she hadn't eaten a bite after cutting it for a long time, and Mu Li even shook the watermelon in front of her eyes, and didn't feed it to her after shaking it! Is this really my own Omega? What about Omega's thoughtful care at home?

    Ji Yu suddenly grabbed Mu Li's hand, grabbed the piece of watermelon meat, and looked at Mu Li complacently, her eyes full of triumphant smiles.

    Mu Li never expected that Ji Yu would pounce on him so boldly. Ji Yu has grown up and learned how to snatch food. But Ji Yu was so focused on snatching food from Mu Li that she didn't notice how much effort she was using.

    Mu Li shook her hand, gritted her teeth and said with a smile, "How long are you going to hold my hand?"

    Only then did Ji Yu realize what she had done, and let go of Mu Li's hand abruptly, her eyes cast wildly, He hesitated and said: "I, I, I..."

    Mu Li saw Ji Yu's embarrassment, and did not intend to let her go, and asked, "Are my hands soft? Is it fun to hold?"

    Seeing that Ji Yu was silent, Mu Li stretched out her hand. The hand supporting her head reached out to Ji Yu, and continued: "Then do you still want to catch it?"

    Ji Yu felt that Mu Li is now like a seductive goblin, as long as she agrees, she will be sucked out of her energy. kind. Ji Yu turned around and walked outside the tent.

    I only heard "Come back."

    Ji Yu's footsteps paused, and Ji Yu walked forward.

    Seeing that Ji Yu didn't respond, Mu Li raised her voice and said, "Come back to me."

    Ji Yu paused again, but still didn't stop.

    It was only when Ji Yu came out of the tent that she realized that it was clearly her tent, why did she leave again?

    Alpha's face was almost lost.

    Ji Yu angrily walked around outside for a few times, and then she arrived at the cooking tent in the military camp. So it's time for meal, so let's bring some meal for Mu Li by the way. She definitely didn't want to apologize, but she just didn't want Mu Li to starve to death in her tent, otherwise she would be responsible for it.

    When Ji Yu returned to the tent with the lunch box, she opened the curtain and saw that Mu Li was still inside, and she breathed a sigh of relief, she was afraid that there would only be an empty tent left when she came back.