Yu Yu changed her usual attitude and patted the adjutant on the shoulder: "You are quite thick." The

    adjutant nodded like a chicken pecking rice: "Yes, yes, but I feel uncomfortable when I press it, and I panic."

    Forget it, Ji Yu felt that there was no need for small talk, and if the chat continued, maybe the adjutant thought of something messy again.

    "Hit me." Ji Yu said without any doubt, her thin lips slightly parted.

    The adjutant's eyes widened. As expected of the Marshal, the taste is different. Everyone likes an Omega who is delicate and soft and easy to overthrow, but the marshal does not take the usual path, and likes the strong and violent Alpha, but in fact he can also be very gentle, and he can also be chatty!

    The adjutant thought he had read Ji Yu's mind, looked around, and said embarrassedly: "Marshal, there are so many people here, isn't that bad? Why don't we find a place with fewer people, or a tent?"

    Ji Yu finally couldn't bear it anymore, and it's okay to be angry with Mu Li, when she finds a punching bag, she has to listen to the punching bag's advice?

    Ji Yu kicked it with one kick.

    Mu Li waited and waited in the tent, but Ji Yu still didn't come back. After all, she had already eaten and drank enough, and the one who should take revenge also flirted with her back, and left the tent. But as soon as he stepped out of the tent, he saw the adjutant hesitantly saying that he wanted to find a place with fewer people with Ji Yu.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows, because she thought that Ji Yu really ran away because of shyness, left her because of her feelings, and found someone else? It's really colorful flags flying everywhere, and it's worthy of being the object that thousands of boys and girls in the Federation are rushing to marry.     Mu Li sized up the adjutant opposite Ji Yu from afar, her brows furrowed again. So many Alphas, Bates, and Omega rushed to marry Ji Yu, but she likes the taste of adjutant? So it's no wonder Ji Yu didn't have anyone around her in the past few years, so she didn't find a suitable relationship?     As the saying goes, a wife is worse than a concubine, and a concubine is worse than a thief. The person Ji Yu engages behind her back must be the one she really likes. Mu Li touched her face, then looked down at her figure. She is so good as an Omega, why can't she compare to that rough and savage adjutant?     This is really offended!     What to do, my hands are itchy, can I do domestic violence in public?     Just as Mu Li was about to walk over, Ji Yu was kicked sideways on the adjutant's leg, and the adjutant immediately knelt down on one knee.     The surrounding people who eat melons: So the adjutant offended the marshal again, and it's gone, there's nothing to see. The marshal is angry, and the consequences will be serious. Why don't you run away and wait for the next one to be beaten?     Mu Li: Why is this different from what you imagined? Shouldn't it be pulled into a grove or in an empty tent, and turned over and over again?     When Mu Li looked up again, the adjutant was pulled up by Ji Yu, beaten unilaterally, pulled up when he fell down, and pulled up when he fell down. Mu Li felt that Ji Yu was really not a human being, and the adjutant was too miserable, even deprived of the qualification to admit defeat.

    It wasn't until the adjutant's nose was bruised and his face was swollen that such a big Alpha couldn't roll on the ground that Ji Yu planned to let him go. Ji Yu brushed the dust off her clothes, straightened her clothes, and glanced sharply at the surrounding soldiers who were still watching the theater without fear of death. Swept by Ji Yu's eyes, the people around ran out of the speed of fleeing for their lives on the battlefield one by one, and someone kindly dragged away the adjutant on the ground.