"Then what about you, captain?" Having occupied all the strongholds, everyone was in a good mood. At this time, no one was shocked by Bai Jingli's cold face, and someone brought the topic to Bai Jingli. I don't know what he saw inside that made him make a judgment so quickly when he came out first.

    Bai Jingli raised his eyebrows and looked at Chen Xiyuan: "I really want to know?"

    Chen Xiyuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Think about it, I miss it too much."

    Bai Jingli pretended to be mysterious and said: "I, I saw you."

    "Then what about me, is there me?" Elena asked excitedly.

    Kevin patted Elena on the shoulder: "The captain is obviously fooling people. You just jumped down after digging a hole. What an ignorant girl."

    Elena glanced at the reactions of the others, stomped her feet, feeling Just her letter? Hey...

    The five of them chatted for a long time in the waiting room, and finally all the players from the competition came out. Since the virtual state will not affect reality, it is impossible to see what they have experienced in it.

    "Muli Muli, do you think any of them succeeded?"

    Mu Li said without doubt: "The stronghold cannot be occupied repeatedly. Even if they succeed, they will only occupy the B-type stronghold at most. Don't worry."

    "Is there really a team that can Like Mu Li, fighting with that robot?" Chen Xiyuan turned around and asked.

    Mu Li's face loosened a bit, and he asked with longing, "Then can I compete with him?

    " These weak Alphas."

    "Weak?" Mu Li raised an eyebrow.

    "That's right, not only weak, but also not resistant to blows." Elena didn't have the slightest awareness of being an Alpha, and continued to add, "I've decided, from now on, wherever you are, I will hide behind you."

    Chen Xiyuan looked Pointing at Elena sadly, he said, "Do you want face?"

    "What is face? I want soft food more than face." Elena raised her head, not caring.

    Kevin's personal terminal beeped, attracting attention. "Eileen, I have recorded everything you said. When I meet the instructor, I must give her the recording. I think she will be very happy to know whether Mu Li will help you when she wants to teach you a lesson. ?”

    Eileen shuddered when she thought of the scene where Mu Li was protecting her and confronting Ji Yu, it was too scary, no matter how you looked at her, she looked like a third party who destroyed other people's feelings.

    Elena wanted to cry but said without tears: "Don't, don't, when the instructor is here, I will definitely keep a distance, far away from Mu Li."

    Mu Li helplessly spread her hands: "Look, I can't protect you. You Let's go find another little O to protect you."

    Elena murmured alone: ​​"There are weak Omega all over the street waiting for me to protect, how can a little O protect me?" After the

    competition results were counted, The result was announced. The First Military Academy occupies all types of strongholds from A to D, ranking first. The second place was Ye Yao National Defense University, which they had never been in contact with before. They came out like a dark horse, and their school occupied the B-D strongholds. The third is the acquaintance Boya University of Science and Technology, and the top three have successfully entered the final.