Bai Jingli patted Kevin on the shoulder reassuringly and said, "Okay, don't guess alone. Let's go eat together later Let's talk about it."

    "But..."

    Eileen interrupted before Kevin finished speaking, "Don't be annoying, you went up to stir things up before you figured out the situation, Mu Li is an Omega, Save some face for her."

    Elena walked towards Mu Li, Ji Yu was just taking the towel and handing it to Mu Lishui, she felt that there was no need for her to come, the atmosphere of the two of them seemed to be voluntary , what are they fussing about here?

    Elena coughed lightly, trying to interrupt the atmosphere. Ji Yu turned her head and motioned for her to speak.

    Under Ji Yu's watchful eyes, Elena said cautiously: "Instructor, Mu Li, do you want to have a meal together later?"

    Ji Yu seemed to have thought of something, this is to stand out for Mu Li again ? Obviously she and Mu Li are in good standing, and she is Mu Li's Alpha, why does everyone treat her like this?

    Ji Yu laughed a little and said, "Okay."

    Ji Yu said silently in her heart: But Mumu and I really got the certificate.

    The six of them left the school and came to a relatively private restaurant that Ji Yu often went to. As soon as they entered the door, Mu Li and the other five entered the private room first, while Ji Yu answered the communication outside.

    The voice of the adjutant came from the other side of the communication: "Marshal, we have already investigated Miss Mu's affairs."

    Ji Yu heard this and said seriously, "Go ahead.

    " It was plotted against in the woods. Thanks to the cooperation of the First Military Academy, we got the surveillance video.

    It seems that a group of students from the First Military Academy seemed to have taken some amusing potions. After meeting Ms. Mu, they had a conflict. One of them took advantage of Mu Miss Mu didn't pay attention, so she sprayed Miss Mu with an inducer."

    Even though she could have guessed the general development of the matter, Ji Yu still clenched her hands tightly after hearing this: "Find out the identity of that group of people as soon as possible." Identity and background, if there is any embarrassment, ask the principal to cooperate with the investigation, say it is in the name of the Ji family, or in the name of my military position, and it should be quick."     Ji Yu couldn't imagine that a group of people who had been injected with boosting drugs People don't have normal thinking logic. Mu Li is alone and has been sprayed with inducers. How dangerous is she? How dare they? That's the first military academy.     After Mu Li entered the private room, she was dragged and interrogated by her teammates. The sudden serious expressions of the four people on the opposite side made Mu Li a little unaccustomed to it.     After being stared at for a while, Mu Li finally couldn't help but said: "Ask what you want to know, don't look at me like this."     Mu Li's words seemed to tear open a hole, making the four of them feel like a flood of doubts coming.     "When did you and the instructor get together?"     "Did the instructor help you when you were in heat that day?"     "Did you do a good job of concealing it?"     "Did you really voluntarily and not be forced ?”

    ...

    Muli's ears were buzzing, she frowned, and interrupted: "You all ask me one by one, what should I say?"

    "Alright, the first question, you and the marshal have known each other for a long time? "

    Mu Li nodded honestly: "I met a few months ago, before I entered the military academy."