When Mu Li was pulled back, Ji Yu walked over, and after hearing Kevin's words, she almost laughed angrily: "I said I would Are you teaching     Mu Li a lesson? It’s not good for the two of us to be alone together, so isn’t it good for you to hold her arm? After staying here for a long time, it seemed as if he had returned to his student days, and after encountering the matter about Mu Li, his once explosive temperament was revealed. Fortunately, the rest of the people were shocked by Ji Yu's previous expression, and they didn't suspect anything when they heard Ji Yu say something completely different from her usual style.

    Kevin blushed, and immediately let go of Mu Li's arm. "I, I didn't mean that."

    Seeing that Kevin was embarrassed, Ji Yu motioned for Mu Li to follow, and then walked towards the spaceship not far away.

    Mu Li said to Kevin: "I'm sorry, you guys go to the training first, I'll go back with the instructor." As soon as she

    entered the spaceship, Ji Yu turned on the autopilot mode, didn't set a route, just aimlessly at high altitude shuttle.

    When Mu Li entered this small space, she couldn't help being a little cautious, and asked carefully, "What happened to you just now, it feels like after those students who complained left, you just, like..." Before she finished speaking

    , Ji Yu suddenly walked towards Mu Li Li, Mu Li was standing by the side, her feet involuntarily stepped back, her back hit the wall of the spaceship, Ji Yu put her hands next to Mu Li's ears, her eyes swept Mu Li's face from top to bottom over again.

    After calming down, Ji Yu said seriously, "Mu Li, if I'm not here today, how do you plan to solve this matter?"

    "I, I don't know." Mu Li shook her head honestly. I didn't even know how to negotiate with rich and wealthy chaebol wives, but fortunately Ji Yu appeared, "I didn't think much about it at the time, and I felt very sorry for my teammates. It was between me and Mu Anming. The conflict has caused other people to suffer."

    Mu Li didn't want to owe favors, and if the other four were punished because of her, she didn't know how to face them in the future.

    Ji Yu shook her head, and said earnestly: "I'm not blaming you. Do you know that if those dandies bite you back, you won't even be able to enter the military department, let alone the mech league? Federation The military department rejects students with taints."

    Mu Li was restrained by Ji Yu's arms, she moved a little uncomfortably, and raised her head to meet Ji Yu's gaze. Just about to ask Ji Yu to let her go, Ji Yu said first: "I know you still have a lot to do, and you will meet all kinds of people in the future.

    If you don't want to disclose our relationship, you You can't take the initiative to use the power of the Ji family on your own. What should you do if you encounter someone who is used to power to bully you?

    So, when you encounter danger or difficulty, can you think of me at the first time and make me the first object of consideration? For me, you are the responsibility and my willingness, not only because you saved my life.

    Did I tell you that I'm actually looking forward to seeing you in the military in the future?

    I never asked you for anything, but this time I'm really scared. I'm afraid that if I didn't go to the principal's office out of curiosity, everything you gave would be turned into bubbles. "

    Ji Yu paused, leaned closer to Mu Li's ear and said, "Mu Mu, I'm your Alpha, so I'm also worried. "

    Mu Li's face was flushed instantly, she stared blankly at Ji Yu, and Ji Yu's last words seemed to ring in her ears, Mu Li didn't know what to say at this moment.

    Once Ji Yu told her Well, like a traveler in the desert who meets the dew after a long drought, warming her heart that has been lonely for thousands of years, she has given the same sincerity and tried her best to help Ji Yu heal, which is also considered clean.     But now Ji Yu Those words seemed to be beyond Mu Li's cognition. She could feel that Ji Yu cared about her so much, not only because of her responsibility, but also because of more things that she couldn't describe     . The emotion she had never felt before did not repel her. This inexplicable emotion gathered in her chest. At this moment, it was like a hot current pouring on the field in her heart, causing the seeds in her heart to break through the ground and take root.     When When the spaceship landed at the Jijia Club, although the atmosphere between Mu Li and Ji Yu had returned to normal, Ji Yu still got off the spaceship somewhat uncomfortably. Thinking of what she had just said to Mu Li, on the one hand, Ji Yu finally said The words in her heart were uttered, and the gloom in her whole body was swept away. On the other hand, Mu Li didn't reply to her, which made her feel very tangled.     Ji Yu didn't show anything on her face, but walked with the same hands and feet. However, she revealed her inner panic.     Mu Li followed Ji Yu, seeing Ji Yu's walking posture, she gently pulled the clothes on Ji Yu's back.     Ji Yu stopped and turned to look at Mu Li suspiciously.     Mu Li coughed lightly, and said, "You have the same hands and feet. "

    Ji Yu immediately stood up straight. Due to her years of military life, every movement of Ji Yu was standardized to the extreme. When they stood up straight, the sound of their heels coming together caused the two of them to fall into embarrassment again.

    "You..."

    "You..." The two said in unison.

    "Say it", "Say it first"

    Ji Yu and Mu Li looked at each other, looked into each other's eyes, and the corners of their mouths raised in unison.

    Mu Li joked: "Why don't you go in today, and if the mecha walks like this later, it's not good."

    Ji Yu looked at her helplessly, thinking that her current state seemed a bit inappropriate Appearing in front of people, especially continuing to stay with Mu Li. She stretched out her hand to help Mu Li tidy up her clothes, and nodded: "Then I'll go to the apartment, come over when you're done, and I'll wait for you?"

    Mu Li was shocked by Ji Yu's actions again, and looked around in a panic, noticing that there was nothing there. The person let out a sigh of relief.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu muttered, "Why are you panicking? Why are you acting like a young couple having an affair? We're both married."

    Mu Li glanced at her: "Do you really want to make the news of the marriage public? That way you won't be all married. The Alpha that the Federation wants to marry the most."

    Ji Yu didn't mind and said, "What's the matter, I have you."

    I have you , I have

    you ,

    you ,

    Mu Li's blush that had finally subsided on the spaceship gradually reappeared in the cheeks.

    Originally, he wanted to tease Ji Yu a few words, but he didn't expect that he did. Mu Li didn't want to continue arguing with Ji Yu, so she ran into the Jijia Club without looking back.